Replaced by a lizard

On a similar note,

I have a guy now how likes to yell out when a branch comes down. He yells even louder when it does not come down perfectly.

It bugs me and I am trying to teach him that if he does shout out, to just say perfect! or something like that. Never never never yell out oh sh-t or something like that. I tell him ALL branches and wood ALWAYS come down perfectly. and if they don't, then just say nothing or again yell perfect!
:X

On a similar note,

I have a guy now how likes to yell out when a branch comes down. He yells even louder when it does not come down perfectly.

It bugs me and I am trying to teach him that if he does shout out, to just say perfect! or something like that. Never never never yell out oh sh-t or something like that. I tell him ALL branches and wood ALWAYS come down perfectly. and if they don't, then just say nothing or again yell perfect!

haha, reminds me of guy that used to yell "praise god no one got hurt!" when if he would have said nothing the customer would have thought that was close, these guys are good!:lol:

On a similar note,

Ask anyone who's worked for me what the first rule is. They will all say the first rule is, no matter what, we damn well meant for it to happen and they damn well better act like it.

The rule first got started by people acting a fool when I would throw a 38' top in a 39' hole, on the other side of the fence between the pool and the high voltage lines.

I hardly ever yell at my guys unless I'm trying to get their attention. For one we grew up together, no point in getting nasty; two, it looks unprofessional; and three, I figure the sometimes high stress of our jobs is abrasive enough to moral without calling someone a ignorant sob for not being able to tie a bowline after working for me off and on since 03.

Whats the worst insult you can say to your groundi?

Forget that knot your fumbling with, just tie the damm thing on so it doesn't fall off!

If you can't tie a knot, just tie a lot!

I don't yell at ground crew either... bad form. I've dog cussed myself a few times though... like Thursday when I tagged a CATV cable and snapped it off the junction at the street.:what:

:lol: Yeah but how will your groundworkers know what to do if you don't scream at them? Please tell me you at least throw stubs at them when they aren't shagging brush fast enough!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Qq4_A_bT1A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Qq4_A_bT1A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back