Regarding Covid

If either Stig or Mick posted about an issue in their country/neighborhood/etc that was adversely affecting them or their lifestyle, I can’t fathom mocking that issue.

I can’t fathom fantasizing about pushing shit into a woman’s mouth and sewing her lips shut, but there you go, each to their own.

If either Stig or Mick posted about an issue in their country/neighborhood/etc that was adversely affecting them or their lifestyle, I can’t fathom mocking that issue.

I happily mock anything, even myself.

As for the , get the vaccine or lose your job, thing, plenty of that already.
Lots of companies in Europe will fire you for wearing religious symbols.
We got tired of all the hijab clad muslims, and in order to not look like a bunch of racist, every religious symbol was included.
Also lots of places the opposite is through...............not wearing a hard hat will get you fired.

Wanna get on the barricades protesting aganst the tyranny of hard hat mandates?

Or against mandatory drug testing.

Better bring lunch, it'll be a long time on those barricades.

I remember very well what I posted, Mick. And I still feel the same way today. Maxine Waters encouraged her supporters to go out in public and get violent with Trump supporters. What I wrote was mild to what she deserved, and I wager I can find more than a few who’d agree with me. Now, had she been in France or Denmark inciting such garbage, you and/or Stig could have bought her a drink and a steak. Maybe taken her dancing or something. I’d feel the same way about anyone inciting such idiocy.

I happily mock anything, even myself.

As for the , get the vaccine or lose your job, thing, plenty of that already.
Lots of companies in Europe will fire you for wearing religious symbols.
We got tired of all the hijab clad muslims, and in order to not look like a bunch of racist, every religious symbol was included.
Also lots of places the opposite is through...............not wearing a hard hat will get you fired.

Wanna get on the barricades protesting aganst the tyranny of hard hat mandates?

Or against mandatory drug testing.

Better bring lunch, it'll be a long time on those barricades.
Sure, employment mandates have been around for years. But not like this one.

I find it preposterous that folks are still out to debunk the Holocaust, yet they want to keep the mythical horrors of slavery alive. Saw an article yesterday about some school district having a situation over someone’s comment about the Holocaust. Seems there’s a law that requires “alternative” views be allowed. So...if some idiot wants to act like there was nothing to the Holocaust, why can’t we just take a deep breath and act like slavery was just a bad dream a handful of blacks had?

The Holocaust was worse for the Jews than slavery was for the blacks (at least here in America), yet they think they can downplay one while propping the other up. Both were tragic occurrences.

Last edited:
Stig, Jim was referencing iconic American advertising figures (Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's); fictitious black figures who never bothered anyone (black or white) until "wokeness" became the latest religion.

Last edited:
Stig, Jim was referencing iconic American advertising figures (Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's); fictitious black figures who never bothered anyone (black or whit4e) until "wokeness" became the latest religion.

Got that part, even though I prefer Maple syrup on my hotcakes, not imitation.
It is the pictures of working black people that has me stumped.

What pictures, Stig? I wager you’ll shop long and hard for a bottle of Maple syrup that was slave-bottled.

Oh man....I got a guy in New York State that packs two, half gallon jugs in a box and ships them to me.
He is the producer so the prices are low.

It's good on hot cakes....killer on Ice Cream.

Works good in a bacon cure too....which I know you are dying to try.

Manual labor is shunned here.

Black roll models are only supposed to be Rap artists and pro athletes.

Min wage jobs and immigration force blacks out of the workforce and into poverty.

The left wants to help by removing potentially offensive images of working black people.

I don't understand it either.

Back