Regarding Covid

Having a long dead pony to flagellate sure is a wonderful thing.
Why'nt yall tell us how they mismanaged the spanish flu.
Or even better, bubonic plaque.

Because those were real epidemics, Stig.

Covid was a man-made epidemic, and mounting evidence shows it was a planned epidemic.

Talk about flagellating a dead pony. You really get off on telling us we're wrong.

Well, that goes both ways.

Except pretty much all of science and medicine is on one side, remarkably similar to any other issue that has experts in the field helping to make decisions. It's like the conservative reaction to any problem is "what do the qualified professionals think, yeah that's gotta be wrong."

The “qualified professionals” are who caused this problem in the first place Kyle.
I don’t know anyone that regrets NOT getting the “vaccine”.

Wow. Trust the experts. Whipping a dead horse.

China develops and potentially (intentionally) releases a BIOWEAPON on the public at large, and all this time later, this is the discussion being had?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Wow. Trust the experts. Whipping a dead horse.

China develops and potentially (intentionally) releases a BIOWEAPON on the public at large, and all this time later, this is the discussion being had?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
What should we be discussing? Do tell.

China develops with the blessing of the US government and taxpayers dollars and potentially (intentionally) releases a BIOWEAPON on the public at large, and all this time later, this is the discussion being had?

Fixed it for ya.

What should we be discussing? Do tell.
What @BlackSmith said.

Or perhaps being tyranised by unelected officials in "the free-est country on earth"?

How about who is to be held accountable?

The implications of a global bioweapon attack, and it's long term affects and effects on the human race?

How convenient that it mowed through the elderly population that has so dragged at government welfare systems world wide?

Or we can keep pissing down one another's backs and saying it's raining. Arguing over stupid details while refusing to look at the larger picture and and fight the powers that be for actual answers.

"He voted for that guy, so everything he says is wrong, obviously!"

We're all humans, and for the time being, we're all on this rock together. We all could have died. What if the US funded Chinese scientists playing God in a petri dish, had cooked up some Super Ebola-AIDS, with a 12 month symptom-less incubation period? As a species, we may well have dodged an extinction level event. But we don't even know that it's over.

has anyone thought recently they have had another strain of covid? everyone I know has been unwell, me included and it felt like covid but just not as bad???!

has anyone thought recently they have had another strain of covid? everyone I know has been unwell, me included and it felt like covid but just not as bad???!
Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, this latest strain wasn't as intense, but it's been very long lasting and drawn out. There were a few days, about a week in, that were really rough. While it feels like we're past the worst of it, I'm coming up on a month sick. My poor daughters have had scabby nostrils from all the snot wiping. Poor kids are finally able to get outside and play, and they have to breath through their mouths and take it easy, or it's a hacking fit. Nobody is happy, but we've made it through worse.

For sure its a new strain, they always are after a while.
But yeah, I was sick, tried to tell myself it was like a bad cold, but its not, somehow you can tell its different. I wasn't particularly unwell, head/face pain, cough, sniffles etc, however the fatigue is what knocked me back. The fatigue took the longest to go away...and that annoying little cough.
The elderly person I caught it from went down HARD. She spent two weeks in hospital in a high dependency unit, almost didn't make it.

For sure its a new strain, they always are after a while.
But yeah, I was sick, tried to tell myself it was like a bad cold, but its not, somehow you can tell its different. I wasn't particularly unwell, head/face pain, cough, sniffles etc, however the fatigue is what knocked me back. The fatigue took the longest to go away...and that annoying little cough.
The elderly person I caught it from went down HARD. She spent two weeks in hospital in a high dependency unit, almost didn't make it.
Sounds very similar to my experience. Glad you pulled through, and apparently the lady you caught it from.

This last round had me all but ready to mask up, and I never really did that to begin with. Now I'm nervous about anything that affects my ability to work.

Back