Regarding Covid

When do you think that report was filmed?
Didn’t notice the date on that particular one, but, as Jerry mentioned, there are plenty of “fresh” ones out there. Though I doubt there’s anything on earth that will convince you.

Sorry, but if Cory calling you a name bothered you, that gif of you and your mates doing that in public is likely offensive to someone as well.

It didn’t bother me, I was pointing out that chiding me for incivilty by calling me that word was ironic to put it mildly.

Didn’t notice the date on that particular one, but, as Jerry mentioned, there are plenty of “fresh” ones out there. Though I doubt there’s anything on earth that will convince you.

Then I suggest you watch it and think before jumping on the bandwagon and making a fool of yourself.

Then I suggest you watch it and think before jumping on the bandwagon and making a fool of yourself.
I’m not on any bandwagon. And won’t be coerced onto one. I respect your (or anyone’s) right to take the jab. And I will demand the same respect for my right to refuse it.

I’m not on any bandwagon. And won’t be coerced onto one. I respect your (or anyone’s) right to take the jab. And I will demand the same respect for my right to refuse it.

No one on here (certainly not me) afaik has told you take the vaccine, all this pompous ‘demanding respect for my rights‘ crap is a nonsense.
Its à made up little drama to make yourself look righteous.

No one on here (certainly not me) afaik has told you take the vaccine, all this pompous ‘demanding respect for my rights‘ crap is a nonsense.
Its à made up little drama to make yourself look righteous.
Actually it is not “made up drama”. More than a few employers/government yuppies/wanna-be-bullies have done all in their power to force the vax on folks.

Convince him of what exactly???
This is the Covid thread and those people are protesting agains a raised gasoline tax.
Apples and oranges.of reminds me of last winter, when our foremost Covid expert, Daniel Murphy posted pictures from " Huge violent anti vaccine demonstrations" in Copenhagen and the 50 some people were all clad in summer clothes.

People are protesting the vaccine mandates. In Australia...in Canada...in France. Everyone is not on board with tyranny.

I didn’t watch that particular video. I have seen enough to know folks are fed up with it and figured I had the gist of it.

How about the good folk of Denmark “vote” to require that everyone HAS to consume X amount of beef daily...you know, for your own good? That kind of democracy?

There cannot be a referendum for every decision the government makes.

In the next election, if your boy gets in, you’ll get your way I reckon.

You’ll just have to miss a few Earl Dibbles Jr concerts for the next couple of years.

Won’t be long.

If either Stig or Mick posted about an issue in their country/neighborhood/etc that was adversely affecting them or their lifestyle, I can’t fathom mocking that issue.

There cannot be a referendum for every decision the government makes.

In the next election, if your boy gets in, you’ll get your way I reckon.

You’ll just have to miss a few Earl Dibbles Jr concerts for the next couple of years.

Won’t be long.
There very well could be a referendum for every issue. If we fired the trash in government it would free up more than enough funds.

And I never heard of Earl Dibbles Jr. so I don’t reckon I’ll miss going to his concert.

Back