Regarding Covid

Now we have 5 options for Covid vaccines. When there is a large selection, it is difficult to decide what to choose. That's why I still haven't been vaccinated) I am a convinced dissident Covid. Another lockdown is being introduced in our country from October 30 to November 7. From November 15, it will be forbidden to appear in public places without a QR code.

Dr. Morgan knows the numbers. Appears a straight spin. Not wobbly.

Terri and I are just now getting over Covid. Day 8, for me, and I'm feeling a lot better. It'll be a few more days before Terri can say the same.
Hope you’re better soon! Were you both vaccinated?

Terri and I both got the two part Moderna last year, and a flu shot this year, even.

Since this whole thing started I've been telling Terri, " It's in the air. It's a virus. Through immunization, masks and lock-downs we may evade it for a while, but eventually we're all going to get it." Now it's our turn in barrel.

It was rough at 72, but I'm going to be OK. I'm pretty sure. The last time I felt so sick (flu) was in 1958. The memory of that has never faded.

Terri developed symptoms a few days after I did. This morning she's says the aches are the worst of it. I hope that's all there is to it for her.

Thanks for the well wishes, all! And may you all fare as well!

Jerry and Terry B

Jerry & Terry, I wish you all the best in your hopefully speedy recovery. Your symptoms sound eerily familiar to the cases my wife and I suffered through earlier this year. If looking for quicker relief/overcoming it, please look into doctors who may recommend ivermectin (can be found at FLCCC: https://covid19criticalcare.com or America's Frontline Doctors: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org). I use it and it eliminated it very quickly. You can get the award-winning, prescribed for humans since the 1970's from these sources, not the hogwash claims of horse de-wormer (different product) that some here keep harping on.

Be well.

Jerry & Terry, I wish you all the best in your hopefully speedy recovery. Your symptoms sound eerily familiar to the cases my wife and I suffered through earlier this year. If looking for quicker relief/overcoming it, please look into doctors who may recommend ivermectin (can be found at FLCCC: https://covid19criticalcare.com or America's Frontline Doctors: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org). I use it and it eliminated it very quickly. You can get the award-winning, prescribed for humans since the 1970's from these sources, not the hogwash claims of horse de-wormer (different product) that some here keep harping on.

Be well.

Remind me again, what’s the theory as to why the manufacture doesn’t recommend this drug for C19?

To further expand Bob's brief/accurate description, Ivermectin has been off-patent for decades, so Merck can't make any money off it (so they won't bribe govt./public health agencies to push it. It would also force them to cancel the EUA these Covid jabs currently enjoy). It's now mostly produced by the generic resellers, at a fraction of the cost/price that Merck still tries to sell it for. And lo and behold, from toay's Epoch Times article "Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine Off-Label for COVID-19: Nebraska AG":

Ivermectin, a generic medicine widely used against some parasitic worms as well as to treat scabies, lice, and rosacea in humans, has been praised by some doctors as a life-saving early treatment for COVID-19.

Two groups, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance and the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group, have urged for the off-label use of ivermectin for COVID-19. There are at least 63 studies, of which 45 are peer-reviewed, on the treatment of COVID-19 with ivermectin.

Now we have 5 options for Covid vaccines. When there is a large selection, it is difficult to decide what to choose. That's why I still haven't been vaccinated) I am a convinced dissident Covid. Another lockdown is being introduced in our country from October 30 to November 7. From November 15, it will be forbidden to appear in public places without a QR code.
Will you have to stay inside or just stay away from other people?

Wow Mick, 63 studies listed, with at least 45 peer reviewed.

You may not want to believe it, but if I could find your reaction to one of my earlier posts late last year/earlier this year, I'd at least quote it:

"you're lost then"

I guess the vid Jerry posted is just a dozen or so paid actors putting on a show for distraction I reckon...

Back