Regarding Covid

For several members here, the dogma is so ingrained in their psyches, that any dissenting opinion gets dismissed with a "whatever", or "IDGAF"
I've had lotsa vaccines. Am not an antivaxxer.
My childhood immunization records got lost, and I got to get them all over again to go to college.
Twinrix for hepatitis, and probably a half dozen tetanus shots.

Interesting reading regarding the Past Ethics of pharmaceutical companies.

Worth a read IMO. It is an editorial piece but all claims are referenced and available to check.

Hospitals here in my state also quantify admissions as because of Covid and with Covid.
With Omicron being dominant and weaker, plenty of folks are going for other stuff and finding out by the by they are positive.
State gummint has stopped listing exposure sites. If you test positive via PCR or RAT only then do they contact trace and the definition of a close contact has diminished greatly.
The transition is well and truly under way to living with Covid.

At least they are listing correctly in your neck of the woods Fi. Not so much here though. They are really only now admitting to the fact and might be adjusting the numbers.

Here as well.
But not " Admitting to the fact" more like " frig, we screwed up, sorry".

The way they laid it out, I can totally see how hard it is to get the numbers right.

If I get admitted for Covid and kick the bucket, is it Covid or Leukemia?
The Leukemia is not, at the moment, lethal.
But combined with Covid.........................ouch!

So which group would you fit me into?

Example on my local level.
People show up at our little hospital for broken bones, heart issues, chainsaw cuts etc.. They get tested and the positive ones get counted in the case numbers. But they include the hospitalizations for other things in the Covid hospitalized numbers. Instead of in hospital with, it appears as in hospital from. Death recent was labled "under investigation" but on covid death number. The person that passed had been in the hospital for a long time possibly with their already existing health issues. We'll never know. But they are trying to shock folks with case count. The numbers are made public and the count is now what, two years plus accumulative. Testing has been ramped up and cases are reported bi- weekly which keeps the reported number high.

Last edited:
Back