Regarding Covid

@Marc-Antoine
What do you think of the article you posted?
It fits well enough with the previous posts. I can say it lacks seriously of evidences and sources, more like hypothesis. But the article reports a speech in a protest, not a discours at the Sciences Academy. The speeker seems legit though and he has the level of the last. Or I missed something.

What appeals me is the fact that with such a question put down, a very plausible eventuality, even if it can't be answered yet, a federal mandate on the subject should never be considered, let alone ordered.

Well ok then. I'll go tell my cousin who is doing major research on ways to aerosolize the administration of adrenaline to just pack it in because he's lost the support of the common man, oh and runs a funding hub for research grants for innovative medical equipment and treatments. Yeah Jonny, pack it in mate they're on to ya.

Looks legit.

It's not surprising anymore how some findings blossom into a top news stories and keep on going, and others you only hear about once in the news

Likewise we will see what comes of this one.

The subject is covid.
He's also spearheading a reseach group on emergency presentations of COVID...so stuff that in your conspiracy computer.
And by the way aerosolizing medications IS research for treatment protocols for COVID, a knock on from work that was already being done, yeah something other than your everloving vaccines so that should make you happy, but no, broad brush out with the trash.

That's an impossible statement, and you know it.
There are hacks, liers, for profit manipulators in just about every profession.
By implication you tarred everyone, an entire profession, when that is simply not true.
Equally, my reaction does not equate to me whitewashing all Drs and hospitals as clean as the driven snow.

We are getting the 2-legged Trudeau variant in Canada. Highly contagious.
Infection results in decreased IQ.

edit: somebody please point out that this belongs in a different thread, cause this is the Covid thread.

Back