Q-link/ loony alert

Heck, for me that's a requirement just to be able to get out the door and go to work. Takes the pressure off the back of the brain stem so I can think.

There ya go!

Yeah but you might pee your britchs on the way down .--Reminds me of a joke--better not .

Nahhhhh... Took care of that as well.....

The other aspect is if I use the customers bathroom....
First you have to get past asking to use their bathroom and intrude upon their inner sanctum.
Once you have used the bathroom (trying to keep quiet while doing the deed no matter) then the task of ridding it of the smell.
Once you get past all that and leaving the room tidy, toilet clean, no wood chips on floor, sink edges dry, and you found the spray fragrance required. Getting past all that, going a loft is less nerve wracking than leaving the client with a poor impression on your domestic potty skills....

Oh I'm regular as rain myself .Couple cups of coffee ,get with it .People may say I'm full of it but I know better .

On a serious note Paul.... Mine used to be one of these from a friend in NZ
Manaia-6-250.jpg

Mine was mother of pearl set in pewter. Miori symbol :)

Call it a 'think tank'.

Some of those big houses that you guys live in over there, you should have a sofa in your "office".

Call it a 'think tank'.

Some of those big houses that you guys live in over there, you should have a sofa in your "office".
I think spending too much time on the throne will cause ones bung hole to fall out on the ground when you least expect it to .Not good .
Best to do business in a orderly fashion and read the paper else where .

Oh my we do skew off at times it seems .From trinkets to toilets in one fell swoop .:lol:

I never go out without my Beta Capsule.

Attachments

• 4506581329_aa843261dc_z.jpg
    4506581329_aa843261dc_z.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
I have on and off days. Some days I'm a nervous wreck in a tree, others I could care less. It doesn't seem to have too much to do with the tree...mostly in my head. It would be nice to figure out how to even it all out, but I think its all part of life.

I was once. But then, I'd never been THAT high in a tree before. Ain't no redwoods in New England.

Well, maybe nervous wreck isn't the best words, but some days I just don't want to be up there and can't wait to get back to the ground. It seems that a lot of what ifs are going through my head, like what if gear breaks or the tree breaks off at my tip. But other days I could care less and am having fun up there.

I get scared in trees all the time. I think its healthy. Keeps me attentive and thinking. I dont get scared and wig out or behave irrationally. I dont get scared of being in the tree or climbing it. I get tense sometimes lowering the last portion of a large top. As in the center lead of hardwood or the top of spruce. When Im in the midst of limbs and the structure of a tree, nothing makes me flinch. But put me way out on the last portion to be roped down with nothing but a crooked pole below me and I get stressed out. Ive learned by now to trust the wood, (if applicable) but I still have to work past my fear.

Ive never once been afraid of my TIP once I demmed it secure in my head. I have gotten jittery a time or two about making a big cut in the tree while having a bad/flawed spot in the tree below me.

Butch, you really mean to tell me you have NEVER, aside from some bees, had a healthy sense of fear in a tree? Ive never heard of that in my life.

Not really, no. Lightening's puckered me bunghole a few times.

Never scared in a tree. Apprehensive about some rigging, for sure... but still - not scared.

Imma inhuman!

Back