Product request

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
Anyone ever noticed a fuel bottle about 16 oz or so with a holster or atttachable carry sleeve or anything? I have a line trimmer that sucks fuel and always seems to run out when I am the most distant from the jerry can, 16 oz more fuel would get me to about 2 hours of run time, enough to get to a coffee break or lunch rather than only halfway to it.
I might hit up a camping supply store, they have the fuel bottles I am sure but I havent seen a holster.
Ideas?

under 10 us on sale right now

s7_519453_999_01

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The bottles yup, I figure MEC will have some to choose from, its more of a carrying holster or something that I want, just havent searched too hard, I am sure there is one out there, if not just use a simple water bottle ouch or something I guess.

Ahhh...must learn to read posts most thoroughly.

What about clipping it onto the loops of your pants? Or fashion some rambo style lashing to carry a bunch of em like .50 cal shells. Then people would know you mean business.

Stephen that sounds mundane, I like Dylans idea mo betta. :D
I could rig up one of these, I have enough of the MOLLE pouches etc, ask Gasoline if you dont believe me, lol
load_bearing_mc_06.jpg

I know, funny, only because its in woodland camo, mine is almost all desert camo.

Attachments

• MOLLE_Array_Desert_lg.jpg
    MOLLE_Array_Desert_lg.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 41
Try some paintball stores or Canadian Tire. I used the msr fuel cans and a paintball ammo holster, which fit the cans well. Long time ago I did a lot of brush cutting work and some of the guys just used a caribiners and clipped it to the back of the shoulder harness. I like the hip pack better.

You might check out your local home center for possibilities. The ones here sell various for tool holding purpose lightweight containers that hook to your belt. When in the woods, I use one that holds two left over plastic drink containers, one for gas and one for chain oil. Some are large enough to hold your drink as well. I'll grab a picture.

Back