Pfanner Protos Integral Helmet

I had that helmet on my head at TCI in November. Very comfortable and functional. I will own one.

are you going skiing

pricey for sure, I remember when you could get a hearness and helmet for under $200, what $700 now......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I signed up for the pre-order, it didn't ask me to pay, so I guess I have one reserved and they will contact me?? If I decide I don't want it I guess I am not committed. I was trying to see what the total price would be after the $ conversion, it never got that far, after I entered all of my information it said "Congrats you pre-ordered" or something to that effect.

I contacted treestuff, to see if they will carry it, I have not heard back from them but when I do I will update th thread.

Hey, if you have a few bucks to throw around, I'd go for it. It's only money. I like how the muffs retract.

Still cheaper than an eyeball, hearing aids, or stitches to the head.

Those are real cool looking. I sometimes get my muffs hung up on small limbs when getting lowered through the crown, darn near tear my helmet off sometimes. It sure looks like those would be an improvement.

Do they come with similarly colored spandex suit and a jewel encrusted plastic sword?

You can borrow my spandex suit if you want. I've outgrown it. It even has a racing stripe on the back. ;)

Ima keep my sword.

Do they come with similarly colored spandex suit and a jewel encrusted plastic sword?

OM,

I know you are kidding but those spandex suits def arent a gift with purchase... they charge like close to $400 for the pants and i think $500 for the shirt, but they are the best thing since waffle sliced carrots according to the manufacturer. Then again i would say that too if i thought i could charge you $500 for pants you were going to wear to work!

http://www.treegear.com.au/stretch-air-arborist-chainsaw-trousers/
http://www.treegear.com.au/products/Stretch-Air-Chainsaw-Protection-Jacket.html

preloader01.jpg
preloader06.jpg

Now I for one like the helmet, but the whole power ranger suit? A little much huh?

Eh, i keep looking at the way the visor sticks out while it is up. it just looks like it is going to get caught on something..

Back