Ooooooh!

Stumper

Treehouser
I just taked to my friend Harry the firewood guy for the first time in 2 weeks.(We were gone to camp for a week and I've been so busy this week that I never got around to calling hime 'til now). While I was gone an equipment attachment got dropped on his ladyfriend's feet. Tina is in the hospital in Denver-she lost the ends of both feet behind the toes.:(

Not more foot injuries! Oh man, sorry to hear about that.
What is this, a bad time for feet?

man I hate to hear about spouses getting hurt:( My Mrs works with me 2 days a week and I always worry about stuff like that, her family would never forgive me if she got hurt......

Terrible news...life can change so quickly.

MB used a phrase that stuck with me ever since his accident..."don't get under the load"...it zips through my head whenever a load is there to accidentally get under.

That is terrible, sorry to hear that. I hope she heals up okay. I could never take my wife to work like that. She just is not wired to work in a dangerous environment. She is just to unaware of the dangers around and above her. I have to constantly move her out of the danger zone. Even just hiking she is always walking under deadmen. It makes me crazy.

Best wishes for as good a recovery as is possible. Hopefully it was only her feet that were crushed and not her spirit as well.

Ouch. I'm sure it will be one l-o-n-g recovery period. I feel for her. I hope they can fix her up with some good prosthetics eventually.

Back