Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Thanks, Pat. I actually did order a couple books from Amazon. They will be here Tuesday. One of them is Roadside Geology--those are great books for all destinations!

Ditto. It might run better with the hood off. Something to tell a cop too, if you were stopped. "With the hood off, at least I can limp along".

images-1.jpg

Come on Butch, act like you know!

Not a long trip but a long weekend here. So far Saturday was a lazy one, Sunday we went to the outlaws and went to the annual logger sports party and competition then a bbq supper of way overcooked and way oversauced steaks (I like the taste of meat, not bbq sauce with meat as a carrier), overcooked lobster tails and shrimp with yummy home grown steamed potatoes. Today we are going to join my family at one of my sister's houses that has a wading pool, for a bbq, since I turn 40 in about 5 days and I haven't heard a kinkle of noise about a party I am assuming that IF (ny buddies etc other than family) they are going to try to surprise me its gonna be today. I shall play the part. Have a great day y'all!

Last edited:
Burnham, thanks! Although I dunno yet, its not till the 9th, we will see if I get any smarter, I doubt it but here's to hoping

happy b-day, heres to 40! my wife is hitting it this sept.

on my way out the door, headed north. first to my moms in sonoma, then to the brother in laws in eureka, then its portland here we come! going to be a blast. ill see some of you there, look for the skinny guy with the mohawk;).

Haha indeed, Pat. I was in St Louis last Thursday night and got back Sunday morning.

Indeed I will be heading through C town!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344563065.040779.jpg

I didn't say it was bad. Just not my normal seasoning. My sister in law has been recently diagnosed with diabetes so we are trying to adapt our cooking styles to accommodate. Which will be better for everyone really.

When Carl was traveling before, there used to be some mention of waitresses. I guess now loaders and the like will have to do.

Headed to the outer banks, nc around 1 am tomorrow. Taking the fam on vacation. If anyone is down around that way and wants to grab a bite to eat, PM me. I'll buy. I'll still be hitting the Tree House while I'm done there. My kind of vacation includes yapping at the House.

Back