Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
I told the boys today, Terri.
They were going: " Summit meeting in the tree world":)

I've been getting emails every day and Jer is enjoying the time with Graeme. He is particulary liking being able to take his pictures from 200 feet up in a bucket. I think taking pictures from that height in a bucket is a first for him. I hope he gets to see a little of the local scenery.

Thousands of pics.... That is work to go through those. Editing would make it more so. The man is an industrious chap.

Normally it would take us about 4-5 hours to look at 1000 pics. He takes that many when we go on vacation. But this time I'm sure there will be a story to be told behind every picture and I can see it will take us all day. Good thing I have the day off Wednesday.

When your sweetie's not with you, you have to take more pictures to share the experience with her.

I'm headed to Rhode Island with the chipper, then over to West Boylston to pick up a flatbed gooseneck trailer before heading back to 'Sippi.

Currently just north of Knoxville at Cracker Barrel.

Carl,
Will you be going through Delaware on I-95? We are three minutes off the interstate.
Keep it in mind if it's getting late and you need a place to crash.
Also, we have two 130 to 140 ft trees to come down tomorrow, both fully covered in poison ivy to about 50 ft...

Back