Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
We left town Wednesday afternoon for our annual church convention. Thursday evening after supper my little girl grabbed a hot cup of coffee and went to drink it. Poured it right down the front of herself. We had a trip to the ER and fortunatly its only 2nd degree burn but it is her whole tummy and chest. Pretty scary experience but she seems to be doing well. We go in tomorow to debride her again, thats pretty horrible for her. Couple weeks they say, is all it should take.

Ouch, that is bad Willie. Hope she heals up with no scarring.

I've heard it said that chicks dig scars, but I don't think they care to have them on their own bodies.

Wow, sorry Willie, burns are the worst..terrible experience for a kid to have to go through....

Back home, little rain this morning and onwards but otherwise fair weather for the time of year around here. :)

Dang! Hope she is feeling better soon. Hope you and your bride are doing good too. Scary when the little ones get hurt.

Pictures?
there are a couple in another thread ;) we didnt get many nice ones though, too dark and gloomy. Already put out the bulletin for next year though, looking at a few of the long weekends to head out and live in the woods for a few days at a time. :)

Just passed through Woostah, headed to Nantucket. Going to spend the weekend in the middle of the ocean. This should be interesting.

Have fun on the boat....

Tomorrow and the next 10 days, it's Montreal then NYC and some Jersey shore,
See yall Laters! If I can find my passport.

NYC now, OMG that poutine was some burly stuff.
I could only eat a third of a bowl.
Montreal was awesome.

NYC is pretty awesome. I can see the Empire state building from the window.
We'll start exploring the city tomorrow. :)

Back