Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Wow! Best of luck to you, Sean. Hopefully your leaving Wesspur is on good terms. No need to give up your online brothers though! :)

Toodles ya'll. We are off for camping... Supposed to have WIFI somewhere close by and one of the family took a cabin. SO I will probably check in from time to time .... Have a great week :)

Arrived safely. Set camp and readied the boat while dinner was being made. I made some spaghetti sauce for an easy dinner when we got here.
Cousin Russ and his wife Maggie are in a cabin near here and are visiting. I brought some climbing gear for some playing of my own. Does not say anything about climbing trees on the rules. Mara pointed out that it may be on the rules next year after I climb some :/:
Katy and kids just walked down to the lake. Should be 60ish tonight and no more than 80 tomorrow. We are at 5500 foot elevation. :D
This should be a fun week :)

Going to take a walk down to the marina and docks with the kiddos now and get set up for launching the boat. Got down under 50 last night, probably 45. Rob made biscuits and I cooked eggs for every one. Camp fire to keep warm. Pretty day ahead :)

I not even a tiny little bit envious!

And no snow at night either, you lucky bastid!

I'll start getting some pics here in a bit. Just been busy setting up for everything. Just got back from the store. Few last minute items we forgot and of course Lilly's princess fishing pole. They were all out of them where we live. About broke her heart that the boys bought new ones and no pink one for her :lol:
Nice mix of fir, cedar, white pine (sugar pine) and jeffrey up here. Fishing is supposed to be decent as they stock rainbow, kokanee and bass.up here. Other lakes near by and streams as well for more diversity of fishing.
We are at Camp Edison owned by So. Cal. Edison Co..
There is a museum up here with a steam donkey out front. Close walk. I hear there will also be a logging jamboree competition up here out last day :/: Might just have to go check that out :D

:D
There ya go :)

Be fun to have an EC GTG.
Shame about Sturbridge this year. Katy really wanted to experience some of that. I want to take her to Brimfield for the antique show. I used to love doing that show.

Back