Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Of course, I should have guessed- Tolkien wrote his books from within sight of my house. Most of the scenes depicted in his books came from the Snowdonia countryside.

Im off to Medina Ohio to "visit" my uncle (more like go up there and do work for him around the house). I should be back monday or tuesday. Im going up with my grandpa, its his 89th birthday.

I'll see if I can snag some pictures.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Off for a one night camping trip, heading south to visit another 'Houser and relax around a campfire.

indeed. I have a friend in from out of town and we are going to Gary's island, he is coming to visit for chow and BS around the fire. Wife, son and I are going there again at the end of the month.

Im back! Had a great time, got to help my uncle out around the house, got all of his "honey do's" done. I got some pics, but my aunt hasnt emailed them to me yet.

And we are back..

No Bub, just me and my buddy in from out of town, Gary made the fire again, I made the chili dogs as promised. :) Bub, wife and I are headed back there for a couple nights at the end of the month.

Attachments

• P7101062 (Large).jpg
    P7101062 (Large).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 2
  • P7101067 (Large).jpg
    P7101067 (Large).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 2
  • P7101075 (Large).jpg
    P7101075 (Large).jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P7101089 (Large).jpg
    P7101089 (Large).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P7101099 (Large).jpg
    P7101099 (Large).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 2
  • P7101087 (Large).jpg
    P7101087 (Large).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 2
Cheer camp starts tomorrow. I'm working a short day today, will be off by 2:00 pm. My plan is to sleep until 10:00 pm. Pick up the girls at midnight. 6 1/2 hour drive to Texas State University. Camp is over Monday afternoon.

Thanks B.

Carl, these girls would eat you up. You are close to their age. I'm more like their grandpa.

Got them checked into their dorm rooms. Now I just have to take them to "camp" at 1:00, then pick them back up at 8:00. Several of them want to go see the new Harry Potter movie so that might be on the agenda for late tonight.

Back