Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Just about finished packing everything for our trip to MA. Heading out tomorrow around 9 in the morning, arriving in MA sometime in the afternoon on Sunday hopefully.

Carl just took off out of here with his new dump trailer, heading for home. He expects to be home sometime early Sunday morning.

I'm off to the Big XII college football championship game. University of Oklahoma vs. University of Nebraska. Should be back home in the wee hours of Sunday morning.

Boomer Sooner!!!

Today is my last day of work for the year, taking annual leave through the holidays and be back to taking care of the land and serving people come Jan. 3, 2011. :)

So I won't be online often, if at all, until then. Y'all take care, have a great holiday season and a fine start to the new year. Don't do anything I wouldn't do...if you do, you're on your own :D.

I'll be around for the next couple of hours, then I'll see you on the flip side, friends.

Pretty much, Butch. With as many years of service as I have now, I earn a day of annual leave every pay period, which is two weeks...26 days of leave a year...5 weeks, plus a day. So I usually take a couple or three 1 or 2 week vacations during the spring/summer/fall and then a couple of weeks during the year end holidays. Let's not broach the subject of paid legal holidays...y'all will hate me forever. Thank you, my tax paying friends :).

We're finally in the market for a computer for the house, now that there is DSL available out in our neck of the boonies. Still no true high speed internet. Maybe by the new year I'll be online from home!

Have yourself a good time Burnham, and don't forget to bring back some pics.

Since you don't like broadcast television...

Just rent all these movies... I dare ya!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4dEWOB6THE?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4dEWOB6THE?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Don't do anything I wouldn't do...if you do, you're on your own :D.

That is gonna make for a boring holiday:lol:

I'm probably too late with this, but have a great holiday, both you and Jasper.

:D Well I am out of here for 9 weeks down to New Zealand with the family, and then a week in Melbourn Australia to visit a good buddy from school days. You dont hear much from me but I enjoy lurkinig in the back ground learning and laughing with and at you all :lol::evil: I sure am gonna miss it. Have a good festive season and look after the mut Stig8)

Yes, I've got a pensioner for the next 9 weeks. Richard's fine little labrador pup.
Since he is best friend with my dogs from hanging out with them at work every day and a really well trained dog, I thought he'd have a good time staying with me, while his family is travelling.

Dang! I forgot to post in this thread on 11- 7- 2009, and the top of my screen says that's the last time I visited.
Coincidentaly, it's also around the last time I was up a tree.
I'm gettin all wet and nostalgic reading up on how everybody's doing!

Hi Paul!
Life's treating me great! Still with DuPont, and as long as nothing goes wrong, I'll be with them til retirement. A blessing of a job, especially for western N.Y.
Still got my climbing/ rigging gear and a few saws just in case it goes belly up though lol.

Back