O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I hereby christen it-Tinkerputz. Hope it runs well. 346s are wondrous things- I need to order another one soon-gave mine to my Dad(Actually I swapped for his 371-I didn't need another 4 cube saw but he needed something lighter)

I hereby christen it-Tinkerputz. Hope it runs well. 346s are wondrous things- I need to order another one soon-gave mine to my Dad(Actually I swapped for his 371-I didn't need another 4 cube saw but he needed something lighter)

You got it! Thanks Justin. :lol:

I haven't gotten to post to this thread in too long...so here goes.

Last year we took a disaster relief team to Katrina for 2 weeks. In the process of getting ready to go I was contacted by Charlie, a climber from Louisiana, who was interested in linking up with us...that linkup didn't happen. He ended up doing his own thing...he bought a lot of very nice gear for climbing and rigging, used it and, for various reasons, had to get rid of some of it. He contacted me about two weeks ago to see if I was interested in his gear. Here is what I got today.:D

The saddle and saw will generate threads of their own.

Last two pictures..the saw is an MS 650.

Sugoi, Zubat, tenex spit tail, UltraTech split tail, cambium saver, 150 ft Poison Ivy rope with tight splice (hoorah!!) and rope bag.

My son has already offered to give the Sugoi a home since I already have one:roll:

I got some packages in the mail this week. 1 set bashlin aluminum climbers and pair of caddie pads to go with them. My t-shirt order finally came in too so now I have a couple dozen shirts. Anybody want to trade (a shirt that is, I'm keeping the other stuff for myself)

I got some packages in the mail this week. 1 set bashlin aluminum climbers and pair of caddie pads to go with them. My t-shirt order finally came in too so now I have a couple dozen shirts. Anybody want to trade (a shirt that is, I'm keeping the other stuff for myself)

Hoorah on the caddies...you oughta like them. My shins REALLY like them.

Caddies eh.............you don't say.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... Its all your fault too. I was perfectly happy with my shitty old leather t pads untill you came along and ruined it. After using yours for a week they where a living hell. Hey maybe I'll do more than one removal a week now ;)

I finally got a pic. I bought this thing a month ago-wrecked. $300 salvage price. I hauled it to a customer-The Master Manipulator of Molten Metals-who heated,tweaked cut,welded and reshaped the frame back into a semblence of new condition.

Back