O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Just ordered an air spade here. Hi, my name is Matt and I am a tool buying addict.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OM. I knew someone with experience would recognisze those machine LJ had boughtened... :)

Yesterdays finds :D
A pair of Husqvarna Pro tech chainsaw pants verrrry comfortable !!
and a 24" Power match bar and 24" Oregon 73lp for my 372xpg ,,,

/Kristoffer

12103.JPG

Got me a new little chipper today, should be here on Friday! :D

decided to get some spurs today.. ;) looking forward to using them, maybe this weekend on some Lombardy poplars.

Skwerl. I have some more work to do on some poplar trees, I have a climber coming in to do the work for/with me and teach me to use them. I am still in low and slow mode. cheers for the reminder though. :)

Looks kinda dirty :what: .

I am sure that she will be way more dirty when she gets off of her ride on a semi from Michigan........................nuttin a powerwasher won't clean up,. She should be here on Monday!

decided to get some spurs today.. ;) looking forward to using them, maybe this weekend on some Lombardy poplars.

You are gonna need a shop pretty soon Paulie.............with all that new shiney gear and all. ;)

Rborist... I buy new shiny stuff and you get used dirty stuff (according to LJ). I guess it all balances out. hopefully I can get a scuff mark or two in my new stuff before long. without getting one on me ;)

Rborist... I buy new shiny stuff and you get used dirty stuff (according to LJ).

That used dirty stuff only has 618 hours on a Cat 125hp deisel, prit-near brand new, just needs a lil shower to "freshin" up! :)

cool. dirty stuff crossing borders may get less taxes and duty due to lower claimed value ;) ;)

She is already paid for in full, I wrote the check yesterday. If there are any hidden government surprises, Bandit will have to cover them! I can't wait to try her out with the mini! I guess I will have to take a vid for Aussie to see.

right on Rborist, hope it is as groovy as you hope for.
Vids are sure in order, we need more training stuff for us (I speak for myself of course) to get betterer at tree cuttin'
:)

Yet another ported saw. You can never have too many modified chainsaws. :evil: If my last two 346's are any indication then this one should outcut a Stihl 044 on oak up to about 20"+ and pine up to 24" or so. I need a nickname for this one. My old 346 is called 'Taz'. :D

Back