O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

The drool is starting to make my keyboard sticky. Anybody got a napkin?

I like the saw nice, light and usable. However I prefer the 260 with a muffler mod and a 16in bar. Still relativley lightweight, much more powerfull and versatile.

The drool is starting to make my keyboard sticky. Anybody got a napkin?

Are you sure it's drool making your keyboard sticky?:lol:

Hehe. Sorry bro, I couldn't resist. You can't leave yourself open like that with me around.:D

:lol::lol::lol:Bounce has a stick-y keyboard, Bounce has a stick-y keyboard.:D

1980, it is a twin. my other is a 79 and looks like hell as its been there and back.:) when i build a box for this one ill sell the other

just picked up one of these....nice if you have seat slammin' young ins:lol:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hbsPBmA6no&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hbsPBmA6no&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

women are the reason, they think if the lid is up and people come over the toilet is gross. even if it sparkles

I'm a "stand-up guy" when it comes to drying myself off. Besides, who wants a buncha butt cooties on the lid? Not MOI.

women are the reason, they think if the lid is up and people come over the toilet is gross. even if it sparkles

I remember getting bitched at because I'd blown my nose, thown the tissue in the toilet, didn't flush it, and my wife's friend used the bathroom and she said something about it. HA! They thought there was a turd down there somewhere. I LOL'ed! :lol:

I'm a "stand-up guy" when it comes to drying myself off. Besides, who wants a buncha butt cooties on the lid? Not MOI.

Hahahaha- butt cooties :lol:

Well, because of my history of back problems, its easier for me to sit down to dry off. And I done washed all my butt cooties off in the shower. Besides, you put a dry towel on the lid to sit on, who'd wanna sit bare assed on the lid?

on a side note......

Leaving the lid up is one of my pet peeves.

I cringe whenever I hear one of my dogs lapping up water from the bowl!

Disgusting!!

Most dogs learn to lift the lid after a while.

Now the seat thing.I used to put the lid down--until I got remarried.My wife,bless her heart doesn't fully wake up in the middle of the night .Well,being like most women she has to take a wizz in the wee hours[play on words] After she kinda got things started before making sure the lid was up she kind of expressed her dis pleasure of my lowering the lid.

Back