O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Gigi needs to call me for his contact info. He's also got a brand new Altec/ GMC bucket truck for sale. He paid $92K for the truck and it also has extremely low hours. He's trying to get $70 out of it and it's 11 months old and the paint on the inside of the chip box is hardly scratched. I doubt it has 5000 miles on it.

Damn stuff is cheap down there I priced a new forestry unit bucket up here at a dealer down in Paul's neck of the woods. It varied depending on chassis but with a versalift would run roughly 150g. That's just a ridiculous difference.

He don't hang here anymore. He got mad cuz us 'mericans thought coronet/fracture pruning was wack wack wack, yo. :roll:

Mighty Putty

my wife had to hold me back from the phone :roll:, the next miracle product. I get a kick out of this shill, cant imagine how you apply for a job like his, I am speaking of Billy Mays of course..

Geez, he's got a full page on wikipedia!

I wonder if you can use that stuff to fix gaff scars.

no i beleive your x4 squish:D
i think they mean they dont agree with fracture pruning
heres a pic of work an old guy did, i think it must be fracture pruning

Attachments

• debarr elm 035.jpg
    debarr elm 035.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 8
I'm liking the ms200...super light ground saw....not bad in a tree as well:D

Used 200t's for years. The rear handle was new to me.....seems lighter then a 200t, great ground saw so far.

I think those have been out for quite a while. I too would like one.

TS

pretty much........so far I will say that I am likely to buy a second. It feels lighter then a 200t and .......damn, it's light and strong as a ground saw.:D

Back