O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Didja end up springing for a new one or did you get that low hour used machine? C'mon dude, we need details NOW! And PICTURES!!!
:onfire:

Ha no pics and no second hand machine. Definetly low hour though .5 :D. Today was the deadline for the chipping bids locally so I bit the bullet.

Bandit 250, 140hp JD, crush cylinder, autofeed, basically all the goodies except for a winch. 5g to add a winch, I just couldn't wrap my head around that.

I need a drink or three before I look at my payments. Debt is all relative to me now. People always ask me 'heh did you buy that or finance that'. As long as you're still toting any kind of debt around it's kind of a moot point really.

Just doing my part to spur the economy.:lol:

What a cute bandit.
There's a cool mean looking bandit graphic on the infeed chute tray door thingy.
The 250 is awesome, congrats!

Well I almost felt bad buying these today, almost. One man's fear is another man's gain.

Who can't use another as new 200t and I am really liking the weight of these titanium buck's with caddys. The climbline was basically a extra I'm not really into buying used climbline's but I don't know if it really qualify's as used this one.

Attachments

• IMG_6548.JPG
    IMG_6548.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6546.JPG
    IMG_6546.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6547.JPG
    IMG_6547.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 53
Ok here she is.:D

No, that's not my shop. But I sure wish it was.

Attachments

• IMG_6549.JPG
    IMG_6549.JPG
    204.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6550.JPG
    IMG_6550.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6551.JPG
    IMG_6551.JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 72
Back