O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Basically there’s been 18 months with 2 brand new machines, constant incompetence and lies and it’s really done my head in.

Dayum!!! Kudos to you for keeping the chin up.

Crazy track record for the blue machine(s).

Good move snapping up the avant. If the numbers work out like you project, sounds like you'll be in a good place.

Will selling that blue hunk of crap be difficult?

Dayum!!! Kudos to you for keeping the chin up.

Crazy track record for the blue machine(s).

Good move snapping up the avant. If the numbers work out like you project, sounds like you'll be in a good place.

Will selling that blue hunk of crap be difficult?

Shouldn’t be, it’s a top money marque with a good rep and this is a top spec machine.

Similar concepts, not exactly the same, the single boom on the avant is an advantage as you can see better.
As Carl says dealer back up is key, here my back up on the MO was/is pitiful.

In the process of moving the hook lift to a new chassis. Moved the axle 66” forward, cut off 12’ of frame. Gotta mount the tag axle, hydraulic tank, tool boxes, hoist, and pintle hitch.

2022 Freightliner M2 106, 350hp DD8, Allison. It’ll have two 4’ tool boxes and an extra 50 gallons of diesel compared to the old chassis.
3F55B36E-5D6A-4AD0-B364-22ABFA05FA6B.jpeg 626EEA0B-277A-4192-94D2-92D81EAC9BB9.jpeg 8D9E1B32-9184-4FB6-B047-C78F308E83DD.jpeg 82BD7BE8-3561-46B0-A5AB-D5D2382B406F.jpeg AED4B4DD-A82E-4C22-8FD8-91155100691A.jpeg

I'm amazed that you can play with your trucks like that. Here, we can't even make a trailer anymore.

Awesome truck. What does a hook lift do?
It's an hydraulic arm to load / unload / empty a removable dumpster or a flatbed. So convenient. Put it on the ground, load it with what you want, limbs, chips, firewood, milling logs, machinery... and haul back the whole thing on the truck. You can have two or more dumpsters on site to sort out the products, or make a trip to empty a dumpster while the other is being filled.

Back