O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

New saddle. I seem to like it so far..
I decided to try a bungee lanyard, id like to find one without the breakaway and just a snap on one end.. Im thinking about disecting this one and sewing in a snap..

You boogerheads!!! I WAS gonna say, "Been there, done that...it ain't worth it, these guys will never leave you alone".

Now....well, dern it, you got me.

(Hands deep in pockets, shoulders hunched forward, face downcast, shuffling toe of right foot in the dirt....dang it.) :P

Pete and I had a quick clean out of the truck..

Tommorow, we're gunna play with SAWS!!

it all fits in the back cabin of the truck too:/:
Wont it Pete??

That just looks like too much fun. Y'all should have a blast.

Your rope picture reminds me of a few years back when we vacationed with my brother-in-law in Hawaii. We took his sailboat from Oahu to Moloka'i...but before we left we re-rigged the sails. We were knee deep in new rope! The cockpit was completely full of multicolored rope...what a great time we had fussing with all that.

Y'all be safe.

I had to get some new stuff for the upcoming semester, so that meant a trip to the welding supply store.

New filter and lens cover for my helmet
8649.jpg

and some gloves for tig welding

1995-1_lrg.jpg

soon....a torch set :D

Awesome, is that white and Black bullrope about 1 1/2"? Man we got it easy in MN never needed anything bigger than 3/4. nice organizing -- feels good when its all nice and neatly packed -- have fun messin it up again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Derek, are you making Pete sleep on a rope bed? get an inflatable mattress for him for goodness sake!

ha, Nick, ever heard of a pillow splice? HAHAHA

Derek, are you making Pete sleep on a rope bed? get an inflatable mattress for him for goodness sake!

ha, Nick, ever heard of a pillow splice? HAHAHA

Piss off. Derek GETS THE ROPE BED... I get to sleep on the SAWS!!!

Hi TN, that rope is only 50 m, he uses it for lowering trunks (below 22m )

tntree this is the only picture I got of using one, gonna see if can take some more pics to morrow !!!

It's 2 meters long lift hight is 50 centimeters and lift capacity 2,9 ton !!
It's more of a pusher-lifter if you get my point ,,,,,

View attachment 5910

FK? I don't have a conversion chart to that inteligent metric system. My brain can convert kilos meters and euros mms confuse my US trained brain .. I'll take a stab at it 9mm like 1/2" 50mm 1 1/4" roughly? could use that on a big old cottonweed chunk down here I spose, but we have survived with 16K 3/4 stable

Swe, thanks i like that tool, you could use it for a jack leg almost then. say ... supporting a storm damaged small trunk(16") on a roof

I have used 6X6 posts, Hi Lift jacks, bottle jacks, almost tried a Home depot basement jack once - but we just biched in an appropriate limb from the carcass.
Can you point me to a website on that baby?

that sucks pete....hey i know a fellow not too far from you who might be able to lend you some foam

That foam thread was pretty funny till it got ugly, but given all the tire crash pads ive made .... foam or a mattress doesn't seem like such a dumb Idea in the right scenario -- All though it sure looks stupid at least strapped to your truck on the way to a job ooooooh ... the stains

Back