O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

u can get firm foam, i had a foam crash mat for bouldering.
that being said, you wouldnt wanna be dropping logs on that stuff the price it is!

Plywood works better, helps distribute the load to prevent damage to concrete or whatever underneath. But you can pretty much count on buying more plywood every couple times you use it, the plywood gets trashed. On the other hand a couple $16 sheets of plywood are a lot cheaper than pouring a new slab of concrete.

i never put anything down on concrete or other surfaces. i'll get the groundy to stack up a small area of brash ready for the wood. only time i use plywood sheets is on the occassional asbestos roof.

Tires are a PIA a mattress would be more of a PIA butt it would work in the right scenario, I have hauled 40 yard Brashpiles(britspeak) in with clammy to flop big mamas on, ya still pray a poker don't take out the cement/asphalt

Last edited:
and whats in the drum? there ya happy :)

Ha, YES!!!

I use then to cover taps that are beneath the tree, angel iron with a decent hole in them is welded to the bottom then drive a steel peg in it to hold it.

Also used to protect small plants in the drop zone.. That rack in the middel of the truck sits on top of them when needed, BTW the drums are STEEL and weigh about 40Kgs..

Can also be used to cover pommie climbers:lol:

Hay Boss, Just trying to keep up with the experts in Brisbane!
Why, didn't you learn anything???

Root to shoot service now.

This my little honey that I picked up on friday at 5:30pm , Thanks to Trevor at westscon for the impromtu overtime.

Had it out on saturday to earn its keep.

I only rented it once, sorry dude no offense. I tryed to do do 30" stumps with a vermeer like that. Dumb real dumb, that was bout 25 years ago

Back