New Years Eve

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, it doesn't look like we are in for a boat ride. Although the weather is perfect, it is just getting to late in the day. Prolly going to go over to Castaways where John can have sushi.

Happy New Year everyone!

Oh chit! It's tonight, isn't it??!! I better go get dinner early, most of my favorite restaurants may close early tonight. I think I'll just order a pizza.

Prolly just go out to a friends and hang out, no beer for me. I was way too drunk saturday night and didn't even plan on it. Didn't feel worth a sh!t sunday.

I wish all my (tree type) brothers and sisters a great and wonderful new years!

Now is the time for a brief reflection on the trials, tribulations & challenges! of the old year.

The new year? Well who knows?

Wish you all the best :\:

Later tonight I'll be bringing my two girls (9 & 13) down town to the outdoor ice skating rink. The city puts on a good event with fireworks etc.

Before heading back home, we'll go visit my wife, (has to work midnights) and wish her a Happy New Year as well as Happy Anniversary! HC

We're gonna watch the ball drop at Grandma's house, then bring Erin and the kids home, then meet my brothers at our favorite watering hole that got an all night liquor license, then our Dad is gonna pick us up at four a.m. and we're gonna take Pete to the airport and send him on his way back to Ft. Lewis.

Pete has a long history of waking up in airports a couple hours past his flight time, so there's a few bets on if he actually makes his schedule.

Happy Anniversary HC! Have fun and be safe everybody.

just getting shined up and ready to leave here. shindig opens at 6 and dinner is about 630.
Have a safe and fun new years y'all!

No, family things to do. I saw Jim Kelly on Channel 4 being interviewed @ the Ralph. He said he wishes it would become a yearly thing.

I wonder if he invested some $$ in this game to make it happen. The rumor here in Rochester is that if Ralph sells the Bills it will be a partnership of Kelly/Golisano who buys it.

Wow, I must be turning into an ornery old fart. I just called the cops on my neighbors for shooting off huge fireworks for the last 3 hours. Tired of that crap landing on my house roof and on my truck.

Get off my lawn. :X
*shakes fist*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My Hillary just called. In addition to working for the City Of Marathon during the day, she moonlights at a restuarant a few nights a week. She worked last night, walked with over 200$!! She went in early and did not get off till 12:30 though.

WOW!!!! Just saw Dick Clark on TV!!! Taint looking like there is much left of the old boy!!!:\:

He don't look so bad to me.

dick-clarks-new-years1.jpg

Back