New Saddle

I cut mine shorter, which also conveniently means nobody bigger than me can ever put it on.

And it also means you can't gain any weight. I 'outgrew' a saddle once after cutting the extra off the waist belt.

Nope. I flip 'em back through the d's and then through the little elasticky thing.

Maybe THAT'S what the elastic thing is for!! :|:

I spent a good ten minutes staring at the thing and trying to think of why it was there. ...then again, that may not be saying much coming from me. :D

That black widow looks brutal...

TM with "low rider" leg straps and suspenders is the only way to roll

Why didn't you ever buy one that fit? :?

Well, I first had a Pinnacle, and found the batten seat bulky...so thought a Small Versatile would be better...It was, but not the belt...it is hard to get into, especially since I've gained a couple inches around the middle....

and the attachment points are too close together....

I think so. We'll find out next winter! I had to cut them because there was about 18" of tail on each side, which kept getting pulled out of the elastic keepers by twigs and such. Being on the skinny side, I have the darn thing as tight as it will go! It actually might fit a little better with winter clothes on.

Hope that was with a smiley :)

If you don't promote yourself, who else is gonna? 'sides, Bounce has been a constructive addition to the TH, and has given TH members great deals.:thumbup:

Attachments

• Cheshire_Cat.gif
    Cheshire_Cat.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well crap, I wish I woulda ordered mine from Wesspur. I'm still waiting on an email from Sherrill saying that they've shipped my saddle. They've been trying to find one with large dees.

Crikey!!! :what:

I was loaned a black widow to try, and so I did........I'd rather fall. It's sure light weight but it totally lacks the quality you find in Buckingham products. Those straps that hold the leg straps to the back of the saddle were about the cheapest crappiest things I have ever seen. The saddle had terrible support in every spot. I could go on and on I guess but it just wasnt for me. Just my opinion.

Hey Butch , try Bashlin Products located in Grove City, Pa. ! I've been using their products for decades. Great quality & many styles to choose from. Good luck shopping, Bill.

Well I called Sherrill and they said it would be two more weeks and they needed more money and I said cancel the frigging order, I'll get it from Wesspur.
Now I'm just waiting for them to open.
Man, this SUCKS!

Dang whats up with that? I thought Sherrill's customer service was pretty good? They wanted more money too? I don't blame you for saying the hell with them.

I don't buy from Sherrill. I have found Wesspur prices are generally better, customer service friendlier and I get stuff quicker. When they were out of stock of the Jameson hollow poles, they asked me if they could send the foam core poles at no extra charge so my order would go out right away. Wesspur is great.

Well, I finally got my Versatile. There sure are a lotta straps to cinch up and get right. And, as usual, the excess webbing has to be dealt with. I hate stuff like that flopping around.
Overall, I think I'm really gonna like this saddle. I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Now I gotta work my suspenders into it, that looks like it's gonna be no problemo.

Back