New Saddle

I usually wait a few days to make sure I have the straps adjusted right, then I cut off the excess straps and hit the cut edge with a lighter to melt the end so it won't unravel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think I've got it lined out and ready to go. It sure is a busier loking saddle than what I'm used to.

Attachments

• versatile 004.jpg
    versatile 004.jpg
    604 KB · Views: 7
  • versatile 007.jpg
    versatile 007.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 7
Nice looking saddle. And it looks good hanging there with your bedroom toys. :P

Those 'bedroom' medieval weapons look cool! Just think, those types of weapons were actually used in combat. Nasty.

Very nice Butch. I'm interested to hear what you think of the floating d aspect of that thing. It seems like people either love it or hate it. I'm hoping for love.

I'm probably not gonna use the floating dee configuration - I already have that on my Weaver. I'm tired of my tee shirt getting caught in the roller since my gut expanded.

I just had an epiphany. Actually, I prefer a floating dee but I hate catching my shirt in the roller. The cure? Rig another rope bridge and use a micropulley. I'm pretty sure the original bridge will block my tee shirt from getting caught, I'll give it a try and see what happens. Super groovy!

I eas going to try that brige thing but never got round to it
so the wever braces work on that thing nice

Back