Natural Immunity

I've had the flu numerous times in my life. Not fun, but absolutely not worth getting a shot to prevent, as far as I'm concerned.

I've been pretty damned sick, but never been to the doctor for a formal diagnosis. I'm pretty sure I had a touch of pneumonia one time. All caused by smoking. When I quit smoking, my day to day life didn't change that much. You know how people say how amazing they felt when they quit? Yea, none of that for me, but I don't get my yearly bronchitis attacks anymore, and colds leave me alone.

Absolutely, but for normal days my energy and stamina seemed about the same, and I didn't wakeup hacking or anything. Kind of a wonder really. I had been smoking about 22 years by the time I quit, and most of that was virtually chainsmoking handrolled cigarettes. Glad I quit. It almost always catches up with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The good thing about that is that he filed a Federal lawsuit. It is going to take a judge to rule in his favor to be able to avoid the vaccine. I think at some point, it will end up in the Supreme Court, maybe not his law suit but some lawsuit.

As long as there are yes-men who will follow orders, that’s the way it will be. Of the folks pushing this garbage had to go door-to-door forcing it on folks themselves, it would be resolved rather quickly.

Those liability waivers are in place in the US because you let the vermin known as liability lawyers run your country.

That means anybody who gets as much as the sniffles from the vaccine comes running for some easy money.

I surely didn't notice Demark saying that.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

So far we've encouraged kids to be vaccinated but of course left it to themself and their parents.
There was some talk about stopping using the Modena vaccine on kids, but that blew over.

Back