Natural Immunity

I don't and will never support a "Show your papers" scenario related to my medical decisions, especially for a virus that most people have a 99+% chance of surviving, if they even catch it and suffer illness symptoms. It's never been done before, and is just one more major step towards a totalitarian state that should be rejected by all.
well said, short and direct... that makes perfect sense

More evidence in here on natural immunity superiority. And my condolences to Sean, Jed and the other Housers who have to put up with Inslee's antics:

Seems eerily Orwellian to me when telling the truth about our govt.'s BS can land yu in jail........

Scientists n researchers are far away from being infallible.....

What's the mortality rate among 5-12 year kids who catch covid?

Uncommon among children's not a mandate to vaccinate kids whose natural acquired immuniy's superior, well established and beyond dispute.

What a corporate scam!

Jomo

Last edited:
I qued it up so you can get some valuable info in the first 10 minutes or so... and I always listen at 1.5x speed or even 1.75 if the speaker is slow.. My son can listen at 2.25x speed.. that's crazy.. anyhow give it 10 minutes

A full list of links. Wow

And truly a great resource for anyone who hasn't watched any of Campbell's vids before.

The only annoying part about his vids, for me anyway, is a short one is 15 to 20 minutes long, and the average is more like 25 to 30 minutes.

Good straight, honest information, though, and really, what more could anyone ask for these days?

When the CDC basically admits they were actually lying about it being superior, you know there's something wrong with the whole overreaction:

Back