My next employee

Hmm typical dog .If it smells bad and looks nasty they like it .

Al, bees comb doesn't smell bad, quite the opposite in fact.

A bee hive has a particular smell when opened, really pleasant.

Just think though - with the proper training and gear, Tete'd rawk as a production climber! And I'd imagine he'd have no problem relocating to a house with a regular paycheck. Get the hell outta the jungle, lol.

I think I could make a case for getting him a work visa that he has skills and abilities not available in the local market.

I wasn't neccessesarily saying that bee hives stink .More so the eating habits of dogs .

Lawdy the way they like to lick their ass I think that butt hole flavored dog food would be a best seller .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
unless small hive beetle is present...then it will stink

...More so the eating habits of dogs .

Lawdy the way they like to lick their ass I think that butt hole flavored dog food would be a best seller .

LMAO!!

Whata thread, I would'nt have believed it without seeing it. And the filming is like the jungle version of "Spar Tree."

I bet an OSHA guy would be drooling watching that vid...

What would he snap it into? His vine seemed to work like gangbusters. I wonder how he got down? The same way he went up? or a vine?

Remonds me of this Iranian guy I used to know. He spent years here working hard while dodging immigration, sent mucho funds back to Iran in care of his uncle, over six or seven years, a small fortune it would have been upon returning to his native land. All the while his uncle was spending it. Poor guy. :(

Yep, hard lesson for sure. He wasn't as phased as you might expect though, pretty easy going guy. He started right in on making his fortune again, working day and night operating a computerized lathe for two companies. He was sending so much money back to Iran, that the bank doing the transfer alerted the cops. Iranians often sell drugs here, so the dirty banks have an arrangement to let the police know when one of them is sending out good funds. The cops contacted immigration and they kicked him right out of the country lickety split, tossed his room and didn't even let him take his belongings. Rough deal.

Well Bivy (less), hows the new guy working out? He sure has heart!

I love how he says "If you have fear, you will fall." Fear is the mindkiller....

i read about a type of bird called the bee eater that lives in the jungles and it leads animals including humans to hives so that they break open the hive and the bird eats the larva. Maybe thats how he found it

Back