My New Toy

• Thread starter Mr. Sir
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 7K
I saw this little guy when I was at the Morbark dealer today. ...Pretty nice, and it has tracks, which is key around here.

If you're serious about that machine shoot me a pm before you drop the cash, they're made in Saskatchewan and I've got pricing on one of those from the manufacturer. Just so you could compare. I'd have to dig a little to find it but if you're serious about it let me know. Looks like it has the 'exhaust scrubber' kit on it for working indoors? That's the tracked version of my machine.

I don't have the money to be too "serious" about buying anything (I have no credit). They were asking 21,000 for it though, and it only had 32 or 3 hours or something. I like the looks of it, though I'd probably want to put a normal grapple on it instead of that bucket style.

Seems a little steep, although I'm not sure what they would be valuing that bucket/grapple at. I've been very happy with my Ramrod so far, 230 or so hours on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I finally got the mini back together and running again. Ran it for about 3 hours yesterday spreading mulch. Runs like a champ! Here's a pic of the grapple I added.

One of the tracks came off, but I eased it back on by "rubbing" it on a stump. :D

Attachments

• hpim0705 (2).jpg
    hpim0705 (2).jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 1
eBay. If you want, I'll track down the seller's info. Let me know.

The grapple attachment was $265.00, here is the contact info:

Matt Hansen
El Reno, OK 73036

gc-manufacturing

Back