My Apology Tree Housers

• Thread starter Jamin Mayer
  • Start date
  • Replies 117
  • Views 15K
I was making a joke in response to Brians joke stating that he has us fooled into believing he is a tree dynamo.

I never said anything about Mark. Everything I've seen or heard indicates that Mark is a top notch tree guy, best of the best.

I've never said much of anything on the Buzz ever. Posted there once or twice I believe. What a warm and welcoming place. Not.

I never said anything about Mark. Everything I've seen or heard indicates that Mark is a top notch tree guy, best of the best.

Having met him many times, I can say you are spot on. Mark is an all around great guy.

Tom on the other hand, is riding his coat tails. Its just too bad Mark hasn't noticed.

If I was Mark, I'd have never let any moderator permaban me. A suspension for saying "cot soccer" maybe, but a permanent ban?

No way. :drink:

Mark drags his feet there.

Man all I do is argue with people on the Buzz... I would have a heart attack if it was the only tree forum on the net... Right now I am locked in a debate with the idiots about fall factors and using Screamers for rigging.

Is that guy Jomoco a member here?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:........:evil:

Mark drags his feet there.
Guilty by association. The place sucks as does its management. It's cool that Mark is talented and known to be a good guy. Unfortunately, his name is on that business, and that business has gotten a bad reputation.

IMO I suspect Mark wants nothing to do with running a website. Perhaps it was part of his deal with Stihl or the ISA or whatever, but I never got the idea that Mark voluntarily started that forum. I think he got Tom as part of the deal and Tom handles the forum so Mark doesn't have to. Mark doesn't want to get involved but cannot walk away due to contractual obligations.

This is all just supposition on my part.

Back