My Apology Tree Housers

• Thread starter Jamin Mayer
  • Start date
  • Replies 117
  • Views 15K
Glad everything was hashed out. And it was done so with class.

Really great group of folks here. A large family spanning the globe!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now - stick around a bit, me brudder! :beer:

I hear ya Butch. I'll be hanging here more often. I've got a lot of reading to do around here. Y'all have a lot of new techniques I gotta learn.8)

I missed it all since I took a long hiatus from all of the tree sites and this is the only one I picked back up but Tucker I don't think that there was anything amiss with Jamin apologizing but not hanging around long. I've met him and worked with him and I have a lot of respect for Jamin both as a climber and as a man/husband/father.

I could be totally wrong. I don't know him at all. That's what I sensed. If I am wrong, time will prove it. If so, ill apologize to anyone I offended. Otherwise, I'm right.

Man all I do is argue with people on the Buzz... I would have a heart attack if it was the only tree forum on the net... Right now I am locked in a debate with the idiots about fall factors and using Screamers for rigging.

Is that guy Jomoco a member here?

Komodo has an answer for everything. He can be some irritating.
That being said I suppose I can be too.
Jomoco. Damn auto correct! LOL

I was just laughing over there when he was comparing himself to Tom D and Gerry B. maybe he is all that, but I would never say something like that even if I was in that realm. I have learned some on the Buzz, but it is definitely a different world.

Tom D is not in the realm of Jerry B or any other accomplished arborist. He's a story teller with big sights and short on performance. He's met and worked with several Treehousers and few of them have anything positive to say about him. Most are kind enough to not say anything.

A few years back when Tom D got fired from yet another high profile job, he posted on the Buzz that he could use some help packing the U Haul for his move to yet another city for another job he wasn't qualified to do. I was brazen enough to point out that he had been there for 2 years and didn't he have a single friend locally to help him? He was talking up the new job and new city but I kept asking him what happened at the old job. That's when he banned me from the Buzz.

The internet is a great place to hide from reality Brian. You can come up with your own identity, character traits, image, skills, and stories. Kinda like a Mr Potato Head. Add glasses if you want, maybe a mustache, etc. But underneath will always be a potato.

You're right, Chris. Heck, I got all you suckers fooled into thinking I'm some sort of tree wizard or something. :lol:

Back