My Apology Tree Housers

• Thread starter Jamin Mayer
  • Start date
  • Replies 117
  • Views 15K
Oh, I've tamed down quite a bit in the last five years. Now traveling and meeting some of you guys and spending time in the field with you is high priority on my list today.

So much good to share and learn. It's one thing the internet has been good for. In person it's even better.

Working with Graeme McMahon would be a lifetime achievement, as would working with Ger. I will bet they are both excited about the prospective meeting as they are both legends.

I wish I had something interesting enough to get Ger here! I get a glowing beam on my face just to get someone to show interest in the signed poster he was gracious enough to send me! But to meet the man, well that's just world class there!

I had him crashing on my recliner for a few days! :thumbup:

He filmed this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eqVQgP0eDvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of the nicest aspects of spending time with Jerry and Terri, is how easy and comfortable it is. They both just seem to fit perfectly in their own skins. No ego, no pretension. Melanie and I really enjoyed sitting around our campsite at the TreeHouse Zipfest 2011 with them, sharing stories and beverages. They are solid, dependable people, the best sort to call friends.

They sound like quality people. Nothing beats having a good name in society. It's trumps wealth in my opinion.

Hey, if the repair shop has good mechanics, then no biggie. Good mechanics are EXTREMELY hard to find imo.

Back