MS200t.....off the market?

I'll say it again 361 open it up and hang on. It's really quick I ain't into timing my cuts and stuff but I'd put mine up against a stock 460 any day of the week(and I have 2 of them) and it feels so light in the hands.

I'm sorry Squishey but it sounds terminal. You've been bitten by the 'modified saw' bug and there's no turning back now. You will never again be satisfied with a stock chainsaw.
:P :lol:

dang just might have to do that one day!
on topic id like a little bigger saw for cutting crotches in the chipper

I've been climbing with a 341 because my 200 is in the shop. It is kind of a pain in the b@!!s to use a reg. saw in a tree. I can't wait for that 200 to come home...........

You need to have at least 2 climbing saws. If not 2 200s, then at least the 192 for a backup.

Thats 1890.00 in saw at todays MS200 list price. Sad, thats a lot of cash for such a variable product. I truly look forward to their "improved" tophandle offering. Sonsabitches.:evil:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
used the ms 200 for the first time...awesome. nice and light. Great ground saw8)

it's not them,it's big brother.

why do they want to fock up a good thing..........will the new one be better, or just a bunch of hype with better emmisions?

when have you ever seen the government make something better? i swear,they could frig up a one car funeral.

from what i have heard,everthing has to be EPA compliant by 2010.

basically,stratocharged.

Hopefully the replacement for the 200 won't be another boxy P.O.S.

No 200T's for me, not at the price, or when a simple muffler port added to a $350 Jonsered CS 2139T will make it cut faster. Dead on reliable saw, too.

I'm stocking up for 2011, or whenever it is that we can no longer get current saw models.

No 200T's for me, not at the price, or when a simple muffler port added to a $350 Jonsered CS 2139T will make it cut faster. Dead on reliable saw, too.

I'm stocking up for 2011, or whenever it is that we can no longer get current saw models.

I dunno roger, all I saw was 200t's working in your 20k monster hollywood poplar removal. :D

Back