Maximalist!!! Translation Needed!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
What in the world is going on here? It's gotta be fake, right???

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O3Odjg3Ephs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's a long history of tame, trained bears in eastern Europe and Russia, I believe. I think that one is likely real.

At least that one wasn't declawed.
In Romania they have gypsies showing off "trained" ( Read: beaten and starved till they obey) bears. Those have been both de-clawed and de-toothed. Some even have a ring through the nose for the lead.
Absolute splendid way to treat an wild animal.

There is an organization that collects money and buy those bears free, then let them live the rest of their miserable life in a bear sanctuary.

I've never donated to them, I'm saving my money till someone collects to start whacking off Romanian gypsies!

Sorry about the rant, but if you'd seen any of those miserable creatures, you'd probably understand me.

" Wenn ich das wort "zigeuner" höre, entsichere ich meinen revolver".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That sucks. So, that was for real? He was actually doing that stuff? At times he moved like there was a man inside...

That one looked like a circus bear.
Born to the life and trained from pup.

But treated well and fed well, since he is someones meal ticket.

For some reason the gypsies don't get that part.

But then, there is a LOT of stuff gypsies don't get.

The secret to getting them to do all those tricks must be to plant in their mind that they are a subservient weakling. Still, wonder how you train a bear to hula hoop?

Yeah, circus comes here once or twice a year. I don't remember bears in the circus though, maybe when I was a pipsqueak

Those bears sure do require frequent snacks. That might be a good way to get groundies to do what is required!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, I never knew bears were that smart. Lemme see a lion or tiger ride a bicycle!

At least that one wasn't declawed.
In Romania they have gypsies showing off "trained" ( Read: beaten and starved till they obey) bears. Those have been both de-clawed and de-toothed. Some even have a ring through the nose for the lead.
Absolute splendid way to treat an wild animal.

There is an organization that collects money and buy those bears free, then let them live the rest of their miserable life in a bear sanctuary.

I've never donated to them, I'm saving my money till someone collects to start whacking off Romanian gypsies!

Sorry about the rant, but if you'd seen any of those miserable creatures, you'd probably understand me.

" Wenn ich das wort "zigeuner" höre, entsichere ich meinen revolver".

I stayed in Romania. ( Hence my world location here) for a while, gypsies are pretty much hated there but then some of the stories I've been told its no wonder.

Odd that Roller is a gypsy. He believed that the holocaust never occurred, when actually the Nazi scum murdered gypsies proportionately only second to the Jews.

Back