Masybe they shoulda got a room?

rbtree

Climbing Up
funny....

Can’t Stop The Bleeding
05.29.08Mariners To Seattle Lesbians : Get A RoomPosted in Baseball at 3:02 pm by GC

Seattle’s KOMO TV reports a pair of women were ejected from a Mariners game for kissing. Each other. Said item doesn’t specify whether the game was Eric Bedard’s gem Wednesday against Boston, but presumably the below incident happened recently.

Sirbrina Guerrero says she only gave her date a peck, but a mother sitting with her son complained to security and, as a result, they were told to stop or leave.

“And he (the security guard) goes ‘there’s a lady whose son says he saw you guys making out, and I did, too. And you have to stop.’ And I said ‘well, we weren’t making out, but we were kissing and I’m not going to stop,’” said Guerrero.

Guerrero says the only reason she was called out was because of her sexual orientation.

“(The security guard said) the mom doesn’t want to explain to the kids why two girls are kissing. So I said ‘well, I’m not going to stop, so you’ll have to kick me out. So he said ’so I suggest you leave then,”‘ she said.

Safeco Field officials refused to comment on the incident. However, officials did send KOMO News a copy of the field’s code of conduct which states “displays of affection are not appropriate in a public family setting.”

But Guerrero and her friends don’t buy it. After Guerrero was flagged at the game, they took pictures of other couples who kissed but were not reprimanded. Those couples, they said, were heterosexual.

When asked whether she and her date were acting lewd in any way that would have prompted such a firm response from the security guard, Guerrero said, “We were eating garlic fries. The last thing we wanted to do was make out with each other. Honestly, that’s what it was.”

I remain hopeful this is a misunderstanding and not indicative of homophobia on the part of the Mariners. I’ve spend at least 30 minutes designing a “J.J. Putz Drives Me Nutz” t-shirt for sale via Cafe Press, and I’d hate to think none of the thousands of Seattle male buyers would feel comfortable wearing it to Safeco.

I went to a Sacramento Monarchs game about 7 years ago. They were kissing and feeling each other out all over the place and none of them were hot.

I was gonna say something funny too, then I realized he could just as well be talking about the guys at the school.

funny-pictures-puke-kitty-11x.jpg

I don't get off on 2 gals like some of you lot do. It don't matter if they are hot or not... it's all disgusting to me...

It's just weird to see all the supposedly "gay" kids at my daughters high school...

Gary

do what you want in your own home, allow me the same courtesy.

Profess your 'out of the box' lifestyle in a grandiose situation, then please allow me the courtesy to interdict my opinion. :)

Right on.

To me, "Tolerance" means I won't kick the shit out of your gay ass for being a queer. I refuse to "accept" it as "normal". I don't want my kid seeing it.

If you think it's bad at your kids' school, just think... our stupid legislature just passed $800,000 towards "gay tolerance education". Can you imagine that? We have to buy our own school supplies, the teachers make squat, but we have almost a million bucks for THAT?!

This whole situation is just the old scenaro of the squeeky hinge gets the oil ,politically speaking . It's a shame that a select few can dictate policy for the masses ,gay marriage my aching ass .:what:

Woops,that might not be a good choice of words .

Back