Luner landing a hoax?

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 6K
Our world is so stupid that he could have gotten in trouble but being who he is I doubt that he did. Personally, I think the world would be a better place if every time some punk started insulting someone he would suddenly experiece a punch in the mouth or a knee to the groin. Politeness would probably increase rapidly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Originally Posted by Frans
just to remind the other countries who kicked their asses in the space flight competition..

I think you'll find the USSR were first on almost every other milestone til then, plus a few afterwards.

And so what? Fact remains WE kicked some ass on the moon landing! :P

So many fools, so little time.

Attachments

• buzz.jpg
    buzz.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 5
From Wikipedia
On September 9, 2002, filmmaker Bart Sibrel, a proponent of the Apollo moon landing hoax theory, confronted Aldrin outside a Beverly Hills, California hotel. Sibrel said "You're the one who said you walked on the moon and you didn't" and called Aldrin "a coward, a liar, and a thief." Aldrin punched Sibrel in the face. Beverly Hills police and the city's prosecutor declined to file charges. Sibrel suffered no permanent injuries

Our world is so stupid that he could have gotten in trouble but being who he is I doubt that he did. Personally, I think the world would be a better place if every time some punk started insulting someone he would suddenly experiece a punch in the mouth or a knee to the groin. Politeness would probably increase rapidly.

Back 20 years ago when I lived in England if you called somebody a name you better be tough as you would get a punch in the face real quick, and yes everybody was real polite. Then I came to the US, took me 3 law suits to realize its not the same here:lol:

I don't believe in a luner landing, but have no problem believing in a lunar landing.:roll:

Neil Armstrong looks like a kid!

a03_19638909.jpg

Back