Lil' helper cart

Money well spent. Especially if it can also feed your chipper or forward material to a grapple truck.

How much money spent fixing a customer's lawn? ........
Here's the majority of high paying customers yards I do work in. Low impact all the way;)

Attachments

• 20160427_143539.jpg
    20160427_143539.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 51
Those yards look just like any other yards.

Attachments

• friday 049.jpg
    friday 049.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 60
  • friday 051.jpg
    friday 051.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 61
  • friday 053.jpg
    friday 053.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 59
  • friday 057.jpg
    friday 057.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 60
  • friday 059.jpg
    friday 059.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 60
  • friday 062.jpg
    friday 062.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 58
Sound advice from these guys, we love our mini... Great ROI, better work environment. We only put plywood down after in springtime or where we turn, we do a lot of low impact work.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

These pieces were too wide to grab with the BMG. So we moved them with forks.

How much money spent fixing a customer's lawn? ........
Here's the majority of high paying customers yards I do work in. Low impact all the way;)

Here's the caliber of my high paying custys houses.
Image.jpg
Around $6.5 mill 24,000 square feet under roof with an additional 22,000 square feet planned for the next year ground breaking in a week. We just did a seventeen spruce removal there 0 damage. Then again when we did four massive sugar maple removals 0 damage and they did not want the stump holes filled with dirt they just resodded their entire yard all 3 acres.

I'm telling yah Willard the only reason you think a mini is high impact is because you've never used one. Or you used it poorly. I feared no yard/lawn with my mini.

It's the same reason why you could possibly think that the powerbarrow is as efficient as a mini skid. You keep lifting properly and telling yourself that as much as you'd like.

Page those logs I had to move with the mini to the trailer by moving one end and then the other. I could almost drag something like that but then would've done damage. I loaded them with a strap as they were to heavy for the grapple. Normally I'd use a grapple near all the time. BMG. Hard to see in those other pics but if you look closely those logs needed a lot of fanangling and there's very little impact even right where I was loading.

image.jpg

Ah come on guys .....I think your all just a bunch of soft woosies who are either scared to pull a muscle or don't have any muscles.:lol:

Lmao. Right on the chin eh. I like that Willard, rounded shoulders look good on you.

It sounds to me like Page is consistently moving big wood, I'd be looking to to get into some kind of a mechanical lifting device asap. It was a game changer for me, I felt.

My little ramrod with turf tires on it, same as a lawn tractor was very low impact.

Lmao. Right on the chin eh. I like that Willard, rounded shoulders look good on you.
Pfffffft.:lol:

The only bigger piece of equipment that I need is a nice little skidder like a Clarke 664 or 665 in either cable or forwarder/picker.
Stick a detachable grapple on the blade if I don't go the forwarder route.
Now that's a real piece of equipment for the big jobs.;)

We moved my mini with chipper to chip all the brush from a 5' dbh cottonwood across plywood. We would have had to move thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of pounds of brush to the chipper, then needed to haul the chips, rather than broadcast into the woods.

I have moved my chipper to the brush lots of times. I hardly haul chips any more.

How many pounds of brush can you fit per load in a power-barrow, high enough off the ground to not smash shrubs along the way?

Your power-barrow seemed to be the niche tool for your old, soggy location, maybe.

Hydraulics are for lifting.

I move my chipper to the brush too ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k9ieEprA1Y4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL. Little Clarke my arse. Thats not a real piece of equipment.
Back in the 1980's , late '70s when I was skidding 60 cords (160 cubic meters) of conifer treelength in a 7 hour day with a Clarke 664 cable skidder.......
You guys over in Europe were logging with farm tractors.:lol:

And you're point is? You were claiming that a power barrow is better than a mini loader. Now you want to boast about some piece of shit skidder as better?

You really have no idea how to engage in a rational discussion. Always the boasting about your power barrow or your 70s logging

Back