just need a few more tree jobs

• Thread starter TreeDr
  • Start date
  • Replies 30
  • Views 3K
hmmm, how many members here... divided in to roughly 1 mil US... maybe we can work out a co op? I would love to put in a share, have it delivered here and drive it to the next member that puts in, hopefully itsVharrison, then she/they get to drive it to the next member and so on... :D anyone wanna talk it out?

if we had a thousand members in and each put in a grand... dang, I would be down with that. and if on one else minds much, I will take posession at the end of the journey, someone has to pay the piper right? :D

hahahah nice try squash! I wanna drive that bizzle cross continent! not across town!

Probably not. I think Ford's biggest truck with 4x4 is a F550, unless sent of to a factory that fits 4x4 systems. Looks like a F650 to me.

Believe it or not, that was the one they had before this one.

Attachments

• green jeans 1.JPG
    green jeans 1.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 24
  • green jeans 2.JPG
    green jeans 2.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 24
  • green jeans 3.JPG
    green jeans 3.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 24
I hope to be able to buy a 2006 or 2007 Z06 Corvette in a couple of years.

I hope to be able to buy a 2006 or 2007 Z06 Corvette in a couple of years.

I always hated corvettes only because it is hard for me to get in and out of them.

A poor client gave me a real nice one only 2 years old once. Ended up getting rid of the damm thing.

I have to lay down just to fit into it.

I thought you were poor. :lol:

That's why I am hoping and not intending. :D

I did own a Corvette once. A 1957 in top condition. This was in 1969. I wish I still had that car. I could sell it, buy a new Z06 and still have money left over.

My next ride is gonna be one of these. :D

ford-pinto.jpg

Back