Jim (FFZ) and other wolf haters unite

That was a good read. Interesting theory about the wolf that came to lay by the fire. I suppose that did happen. I have often wondered if a coyote would ever do that. They say you cant tame a coyote or a fox.

FWIW, I actually do not hate wolves. Or any other animals for that matter. I hate the politics of wildlife management. Rarely do the managers have the animal's best interests in mind, they dont have the landowners best interests in mind either usually.

Here is some more good wolf stuff:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ysa5OBhXz-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My new pup is still searching for that wolf, he heard howling when the video started:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jim, glad you and t'others enjoyed that. Stig, that is a great vid.

a-wolf-called-romeo-cover1_fe.jpg

Just watched a good show about this the other night. With the relation of wolves to the whole ecosystem. Cool to see the link.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I just read the book. Well written, with the sad ending you know is coming. At the hands of a poacher, one Park Myers, who now lives in PA. It's a reminder to me that people that live in those beautiful, paradisiacal places, 60-70% of them are there for the rare beauty and have a respect for it and it's creatures and the laws of the land that protect the creatures, such as hunting laws. Some percentage of the rest are of the shoot-it-if-it moves faction, completely selfish and don't care about anything or anybody but themselves, and they do as they please. Sometimes they get caught, and ultimately, are slapped on the wrist. They are the kind Cold Logging referred to in the Bear thread-" But most of us that live out in the brush/wide open spaces only want to see what benefits us. . Since we live here we get to s.s.+su."

Back