I've Been Checking This For Years.

Treebuzz is already there for tech weinies. AS is there for dufuss newbies and certain turds. The Treehouse exists for a tree related and life discussion. Sherrill couldn't possibly compete with the existing forums and there is no real niche left for them.

A new forum? You know better than that Butch, you'll likely be banned the moment you log in!:lol::P

Wasn't that aimed at AS? I thought he had some sort of disagreement with Darin. Things are all better now though.

Maybe its my imagination but I seem to remember Sherrill pulling there ads of AS for a bit. Perhaps I imagined it.

At a recent Mass Arborists board meeting one of the guys suggested a tree forum be part of our new website. Lots of the older guys have noticed how some of us are "out networking" them :/:

My reply was that forums are either good or they suck out loud. Learned that lesson from the BARC webpage.....that no one really goes to:cry:

It's surprising Tobe doesn't link the page to the Buzz. Since he's running an ad there.

Personally I don't think it would be worth his time or effort to attempt starting up a new forum. What Stumper said pretty much splains it all.

Know any moderators who have been under scrutiny lately and might want to move over there?

Maybe a chance to distance from the past. :roll:

Back