The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

I've Been Checking This For Years.

Stumper

Treehouser
Treebuzz is already there for tech weinies. AS is there for dufuss newbies and certain turds. The Treehouse exists for a tree related and life discussion. Sherrill couldn't possibly compete with the existing forums and there is no real niche left for them.

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm just curious to see what the "exciting new feature" is. :drink:

H

Hobby Climber

A new forum? You know better than that Butch, you'll likely be banned the moment you log in!:lol::P

Old Monkey

Treehouser
Wasn't that aimed at AS? I thought he had some sort of disagreement with Darin. Things are all better now though.

Old Monkey

Treehouser
Maybe its my imagination but I seem to remember Sherrill pulling there ads of AS for a bit. Perhaps I imagined it.

OTGBOSTON

punk in drublic
At a recent Mass Arborists board meeting one of the guys suggested a tree forum be part of our new website. Lots of the older guys have noticed how some of us are "out networking" them :/:

My reply was that forums are either good or they suck out loud. Learned that lesson from the BARC webpage.....that no one really goes to:cry:

gf beranek

Old Schooler
It's surprising Tobe doesn't link the page to the Buzz. Since he's running an ad there.

Personally I don't think it would be worth his time or effort to attempt starting up a new forum. What Stumper said pretty much splains it all.

woodworkingboy

TreeHouser
Know any moderators who have been under scrutiny lately and might want to move over there?

Maybe a chance to distance from the past. :roll:

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!