It's Raining In Florida!!!

Well you made some money hey ?
How do you get that steer skid to operate on wet turf my new holland just sinks.

fay is more than i thought she would be. we have been putting lines back up for days. we got power back to all our customers but there is still a lot of cleaning up to do.

Two words.....'frog strangler'...Hell, I'm in Montana what the Hell do I know. Anyway ......had a buddy go down in my hometown working the storm... Curtis King was a fine man. www.tallahassee.com

We are watching it, cause we are supposed to leave for vacation tomorrow. So far, it is tracking to the south of Cuba, which is good for us.

Two words.....'frog strangler'...Hell, I'm in Montana what the Hell do I know. Anyway ......had a buddy go down in my hometown working the storm... Curtis King was a fine man. www.tallahassee.com

where you from. i knew king i went to the viewing yesterday there was a lot of friends an line workers there. he had told his wife he wonted his friends to dress like cowboys to his funereal.

where you from. i knew king i went to the viewing yesterday there was a lot of friends an line workers there. he had told his wife he wonted his friends to dress like cowboys to his funereal.

He splits his time between Fl, Tally I think and Montana. I could be wrong..:/:

Dang Huga,.....I graduated from RFM.

I'll be back in Quincy tommorrow night...much to be done.

I'l keep my eye out for ya.

Allman

Packing for the trip home....I leave in the morning. Put my dad on a plane this morn.....he has been up here fishing for 3weeks.

Back to the grind Friday.

......and getting older.

Allman

you should give line work a try. its fun right now :O lake Talavana got hit the hardest.

....naww.........I'm a tree climber.....plus electicity will kill you man. I hear the dam broke at Tallavana.

I was at Lake Tallavana in early June....big Hickory TD in backyard.........I heard loud crash in the front yard.

A medium sized H20oak fell and hit the house. Don't think I will ever see that happen again.

rock-n-roll...... be carefull folks

over and out.

Allman

Back