ISA St Louis!

lumberjack

Young man on the go
Check in thread for who's going. I'll update the list as I go.

1: LJ
2: Hmm
3: TNTree
4: Stumper
5: BostonBull
6: Okietreedude
7: Wagnaw
8: Treesandsurf
9: Treelooker

Its hard to tell what he looks like with that man with the hat pushing his face into the ground.

Im going for the Tcia ctsp workshop on thurs/fri and the climbing comp on sat. Unless the MW guy makes masters, im coming home sun morning. Id like to stay longer, but ive too much work to do.

Ya'll have fun, ya hear! I'm hanging here in God's country....

going to our PNW event in /Boise in Sep...cheering on my boy Eli, and Kathy Holzer and Dan Kraus in the TCC..and a slew of other buds...

I won't be there. In fact, I don't see flying outside of Hawaii at all in the foreseeable future. The way the airlines are starting to charge for every little thing is pissing me off. Delta and US Airways are starting to charge $25 to redeem frequent flier miles.

Ya'll have fun, ya hear! I'm hanging here in God's country....

going to our PNW event in /Boise in Sep...cheering on my boy Eli, and Kathy Holzer and Dan Kraus in the TCC..and a slew of other buds...

Go Kathy! I always pull for Beddes, the guy is just so fluid in the trees. If Mark C is in the comp, I pull for him as well. Anyone know if he is in?

I'd guess he's in...but Dan Kraus was upset last year, and will miss his first ITCC in 10 years....Gareth Tudor- Jones, a Victoria, BC climber, will enjoy his first ITCC.

It was a thrill to watch the other two MC guys, Brett Hamlin, and Todd Kremer, in Hawaii.....

Maybe someday soon, I'll finish editing my photos from that spectacular event....embarrassing to say the least that I haven't shared them yet.

How far is the comp from Darin's ('ol monkey's) house I wonder?...

Back