ISA St Louis!

I've planned on going all summer....ah, of mice and men.... I'm not going to make it.:( Have fun guys and give a cheer to Luke Glines in the TCC.

I'm due to arrive about 10 am - see you are the park - I've got my shirt

hmm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rob (TWM) isn't making it either, has a bad cold and is behind with work.

today was fun. first day of the CTSP training is over, now to find dinner........

Rob (TWM) isn't making it either, has a bad cold and is behind with work.

I'll be a happy man when my nose stops running like a faucet! Must admit Carl, it took me a whie to work out who the hell you were when you called earlier. Good to talk again though mate, like I said......get loads of pics! And yes, work is so busy at the moment, that geting away is not an option.

All THREE of my local tree guy friends are all leaving tonight to drive over there. I shoulda gone too - got roped into family vacation thing in Florida.....

just got in to the hampton downtown
after 650 ass paining miles, Im goin to bed.
See youse guys at the park manyana

Ya'll be sure to do some carousing for me, will ya!?

And, keep an eye out for a short, pony tail clad bearded Canuck named Matt Follett, who's in the ITCC from the Cdn Atlantic chapter...tell him I'm sending the revenooers to grab his sorry white hide and ship him back to Canuckistan...:lol:

ok - wagmen - thanks for the dance
TnTree - you have the photo of the day - lumberjack - thanks for spotting me in gear - Ok - how else spotted the shirt???

i had a blast and my knees are sore and I am tired - on the floor tomorrow and seeing what is there.

Rhode Island - 2009 then chicago in 2010 -

hmm

photos in a day or two - i have a long drive home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey hey hey.

I'll be wearing the original Tree House shirt tomorrow.

Had a good time tonight:)

G, judging by your schpelling I am guessing there might have been a free drink or two at the hospitality suite?

:D

Back