I'm Back

Dh1984

TreeHouser
i have been busy with ym new business i oped this year.that it looks like i have been away for about 4 or 5 months but i'm insured and licensed and everything and looking for a good used chipper and gear and everything else.but it feels good to be back on here with my other saw lovers that enjoy the same work as i do.

My wife sent me this smiley today.
canspellsmiley.gif

Why do you show a list of your saws and gear everytime you post?

Because it would frigging take me all day to list it all!

And who would care to know.

Just like I have to ask you why I should care that you have a fancy phone, if that is what it is:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i would if i had a good video camera but thats on my to get list for the next couple jobs i got.

Just like I have to ask you why I should care that you have a fancy phone, if that is what it is:D

Sorry, it adds the signature line automatically when I post from the phone, remotely in the field, from the convenience of the front seat of my truck... ;)

Stig,

You could set up a signature so that everytime you posted it would automatically say the same thing at the bottom of each post:

Stig
floater of fasces
butcher of beeches
kicker of koonheads
etc.

Although, you might want it to say something else....;)

Without looking it up, I'm guessing Gary was referring to a Roman Fasces, a bundle of small sticks tied together to make an axe handle...? Root for the word Fascism I believe.

Stig,

You could set up a signature so that everytime you posted it would automatically say the same thing at the bottom of each post:

Stig
floater of fasces
butcher of beeches
kicker of koonheads
etc.

Although, you might want it to say something else....;)

That was about the funniest post this year. Thanks !

On the Danish woodturner's forum I'm known as " the idiot with the saw".

A bunch of turners once paid me to come and dissect a very ( record size for here) large Acer platanoides ( I forgot the english name) log.

At one time someone asked me what would be the best way to place a cut ( because I'm an experienced woodturner) I said: " don't ask me, I'm just the idiot with the saw".

That one has stuck to me ever since.

Hahaha, TreeReb...you don't mess around!!

So someone COULD be a fascist with faggots...this could get real bad.:D

Stig, I remember one guy had a signature "runs with scissors, climbs trees with saws"..seems like he moved to China. Who was that guy?

Back