I'm Back!

Man, even I have missed Leon.

Attachments

• under a rock.jpg
    under a rock.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 39
man butch, can you delete all those threads calling leon names? haha, welcome back, hong kong lose internet service this time?

Hey Leon, we sure missed you! Nice to read you again. Thanks for checking in. Is your sister cooking up some goodies for you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the Hawaii tip Jay, but like Butch said I've moved on from there.

Gigi, good to read you again! I'm staying with my aunt right now, and my sister is here too, so the answer is yes, I am getting stuffed with all sorts of goodies. Being pampered once in a while is nice.:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the welcome backs, everybody! It's good to see you all still here, and I hope everybody and their families and friends are doing well!

Hey Leon if you get east please stop in for a visit. could probably have work if you give advance notice of dates.
:D

What's up Leon?!

I'll be in Dallas in a couple of days... Used to live in Albuquerque, northern NM is a beautiful place. I'm hoping the company I'm with will finally open doors in Santa Fe, if they do I'M THERE!

Hang Loose my traveling brother.

Late out of the gate here, Leon...been on the road a couple of weeks myself. Real glad to read you, and hear all is well!

Back