I (Think/Hope) I Developed A New Hitch Design

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I made a super sick music video showing off SRS & MRS systems. Let me know what you think. It's a bit repetitive, but I think it turned out well. Who needs a gimbal when you can use the Warp Stabilizer in Premiere Pro?! Haha

We need more emojies. I didn't haha, but I did smile. We could also do with OooOoo and ewww or perhaps icky.

If I'm gonna keep playing in the political threads, I'm gonna campaign for a poop button.

Lolz no, I meant down with the like button, so I don't have to post an actual reply, just more effectively acknowledge the post. Also, for some reason, this phone ghosts all of those buttons, can't use them, hence the various other tactics I've used for emphasis lately, since I've been robbed of bold and italics.

Nothing else has been going my way of late, no expectations elsewhere. My sanity relies on something my grandfather told me years ago.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."

Wish I knew more magic words, but as I'm only a 7th degree Wizard, many secrets yet remain veiled. Like why kids like cinnamon toast crunch...

Lolz no, I meant down with the like button, so I don't have to post an actual reply, just more effectively acknowledge the post. Also, for some reason, this phone ghosts all of those buttons, can't use them, hence the various other tactics I've used for emphasis lately, since I've been robbed of bold and italics.

Nothing else has been going my way of late, no expectations elsewhere. My sanity relies on something my grandfather told me years ago.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."

Wish I knew more magic words, but as I'm only a 7th degree Wizard, many secrets yet remain veiled. Like why kids like cinnamon toast crunch...

Cinnamon toast crunch abrades the inside of my mouth. I'm pretty sure it's designed in help the incursion of gum diseases and oral infections. You need a stronger palette than mine to enjoy that cereal. I find most cereal to be orally destructive, which is why I typically will eat granola (which is usually a soft cereal, in low amounts) with my yogurt instead.

Sorry I misunderstood you. I always have found that I can't use the top options bar on mobile, which is total shite, and should be a war crime. Talking to you @lumberjack.

I'm a 10th degree necromancer, so at least I can raise the dead and have infinite soldiers at my disposal, you lame wizard. Take that white magic elsewhere.

Last edited:
Cinnamon toast crunch abrades the inside of my mouth. I'm pretty sure it's designed in help the incursion of gum diseases and oral infections. You need a stronger palette than mine to enjoy that cereal. I find most cereal to be orally destructive, which is why I typically will eat granola (which is usually a soft cereal, in low amounts) with my yogurt instead.

Sorry I misunderstood you. I always have found that I can't use the top options bar on mobile, which is total shite, and should be a war crime. Talking to you @lumberjack.

I'm a 10th degree necromancer, so at least I can raise the dead and have infinite soldiers at my disposal, you lame wizard. Take that white magic elsewhere.
Novice! Neophyte! There is no white or black, just as there is no light or dark gravity! Magic is a just a thing, a force, there without intention or design.

Back to the vaults. You are in need of much toiling. Return to transcribing the crumbling grimoirs of dead mages, the capabilities of whom you could never hope to reach. I shall assign a page boy to whip you whilst you study, for the lessons did not take the first time.

@lxskllr I can still use my standard selections of emojis that I can use to text on my phone, but I can't access the bold or italic or text size etc. functions, which is really crappy.

@CurSedVoyce ๐Ÿ™„

Novice! Neophyte! There is no white or black, just as there is no light or dark gravity! Magic is a just a thing, a force, there without intention or design.

Back to the vaults. You are in need of much toiling. Return to transcribing the crumbling grimoirs of dead mages, the capabilities of whom you could never hope to reach. I shall assign a page boy to whip you whilst you study, for the lessons did not take the first time.
What if I self-flaggellate instead?

Poop Emoji.jpg

โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐” ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ž ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข โ“•โ“โ“โ“’โ“จ โ“•โ“žโ“โ“ฃโ“ข

โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐” ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ž ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข โ“•โ“โ“โ“’โ“จ โ“•โ“žโ“โ“ฃโ“ข
Dude, you're such a showoff. Please stop making me envious of your hardware. Not cool. Not cool. =-P

Or should I say it this way:

DฬทฬŽอ‚ฬ’ฬฟฬอŽอˆฬจฬฅฬจฬฆฬœอ…ฬซuฬทฬฟอ‘ฬŽอ†อ‚ออ’ฬ‘ฬคฬญฬฬŸฬงอ–ฬซฬฑdฬทอ‚ฬอ›ฬ“อฬŒฬฬฌฬคฬ˜ฬงฬŸฬฅฬฃอ“ฬ–eฬตออƒอ›ฬออ€อ‘อ—อ‹ฬ™,ฬธอ›ฬ‘ฬฝฬ˜ฬค ฬดออ†ฬฟฬŠฬผฬ™yฬถอฬ•อฬŽฬฬ…ฬ•อ‰ฬฃอฬฑอšอ“oฬถฬ“อ†ฬŽฬ…ฬพฬ‡ฬออ‹ฬฑอ–ฬฐอœฬฃฬฒuฬตอ€อƒฬอ˜ฬ†ฬพฬ„ฬ‘ออ˜อ–ฬจ'ฬถอƒฬ›ฬฬ†ฬงrฬทฬฬ†อ„ฬฝฬšฬšอ‹อ‰ฬ ฬฑฬฬงฬผฬนฬบฬฅฬ˜eฬตฬ•อ„อ ฬ†ฬ”ฬ…อ‹ฬ‹อˆฬซฬซฬžอˆฬฃฬฒอšฬ—ฬญ ฬดฬ‡อ˜ฬ“อ‰อ™ฬœอ–ฬผอŽฬ˜sฬตฬ”ฬ‹ฬ€ฬ‰อ€ฬ›ฬ‡อ„ฬ‹ฬ•ฬฆฬปฬฆอ…uฬถฬ“ฬƒฬŸcฬทอƒฬ‡ฬฬŠฬฌฬฏhฬดอŒอ‘ฬฟอŒฬฆอ‡อ“ ฬทอ˜อ…aฬธออŒฬŽฬญฬฎอšฬฌฬฌฬฒฬฉอ”ฬก ฬทฬ“ฬšอฬˆอ˜ฬ„อฬ“ฬ‡ฬŒฬฆฬขอ…ฬฃฬžฬนอœฬคsฬดฬฬ‘ฬ•ฬŽฬฉฬฑอ‰ฬžฬฬ™hฬถฬŽฬŽฬฟฬ”อฬขออœฬขอoฬทอฬ‰ฬฝอŒฬฟฬ…ฬฬฐฬ™ฬงอŽฬฒฬคฬŸฬฆwฬทฬ‚ฬšอ˜ฬนฬ˜ฬซอˆฬžฬคoฬตอ‘ฬŠอŠอ†ฬ‚อ‚ฬชfฬดอ—ฬ”ฬฌฬนฬ—อŽฬผฬคฬปฬชfฬธอฬ•อ—ฬ…อœ.ฬตอ‚อŒฬ†ฬฬพอ›ฬ‚อ—อ‹ฬญอšฬฒฬ—อ‡ฬกฬ–ฬฎฬ˜ ฬตอ›อฬŽอ‹ฬ‘ฬฬ”ฬอœPฬตอ’ฬ€อ”ฬžlฬธฬอŠฬผฬœอˆอŽฬซฬฏฬฉฬ ฬณeฬดฬ‚อ€ฬ„อ‹ฬฬŽฬฑฬฃฬชฬฆaฬทฬšฬ‘ออ„ฬšฬพอฬ€ฬพฬฃฬ–ฬฐฬปอ”ฬ—sฬถอ‹อ‘ฬปฬฐฬฅอ•ออ–ฬญฬ ฬคeฬดอ›ฬ…อ„อ–อ“ฬŸฬงฬœ ฬตฬ’ฬ‡ฬพฬผอŽฬจอ…อฬซsฬถอ‚ฬŠฬฬ›อ†ฬŠฬฟฬณฬชฬฅtฬตอฬƒฬฬ†อฬ†ฬอ’ฬกอ•ฬฒฬ–อ…ฬณoฬตอ อ’ฬ‘ฬ‹ฬงฬชอœอ…ฬ pฬถอ อ ฬพฬอ€ฬจ ฬถฬ“ฬ›ฬ‘ฬ‘ฬ›อฬ‰ฬšอŽฬฉอˆฬนอ™ฬปอŽฬงmฬธฬฬƒฬˆฬŒอ‚อŒฬ•ฬ“ฬ’อฬ—ฬชฬฌฬฅฬญอˆฬฆฬฏอšอŽaฬทออ—อฬ‡ฬอ‹ฬŒอ—ฬ†ฬ‰ฬฉฬžอŽฬŸฬบฬฎฬปอœอkฬดฬ“อŠฬˆฬออ—อ”ฬ™อœอ“อ”อฬฏฬŸiฬทฬ‘ฬ€ออฬอ˜ฬอŒฬ‡ฬŸฬกฬฒฬœอฬฆnฬธฬšอ‹ฬ‹ฬŽฬฆฬ—อ”ฬฉอฬฑฬปฬgฬธอ„ฬŠฬณฬฒฬžฬกฬฐฬญฬฏ ฬดออƒอ„ฬกอ–mฬถฬ€ฬ‰อŠฬออ‹ฬ‚ฬจฬœอŽฬญeฬดฬ€อŒฬ•อ‰ ฬทฬ”อŒอฬคอ‡ฬ˜อšฬคอฬนฬคeฬตอ˜ฬ„ฬˆออฬ’ฬ›ฬ‚ฬ‹ฬ—ฬงฬฉอ™ฬ˜อ•ฬžฬฑฬจnฬธฬ‡อ‹ฬ’ฬพฬฝฬ‡อ’อ›ฬ อ…ฬ ฬกฬœฬฆฬฅฬฒvฬถฬอšฬญฬนiฬดอƒอ˜ฬ•ฬชอ‰oฬตฬ›ฬŽอ„อ›ฬฬ…อœฬฏฬฐฬฅฬบฬฅฬฒฬฆuฬตฬšฬพฬ‡ฬ“ฬˆอ€ฬŽฬฏฬ˜อšอ‡sฬธฬ’ฬ€อ„อ’อ—ฬŠอ›ฬ“ออ“ฬบ ฬทอฬ„อ„อ—อ„ฬšอ‘ฬชฬปฬชฬจฬ ฬžฬœoฬดอ˜อ‚ฬ”ฬ„ฬŒอ˜ฬฟฬคฬfฬถอ„ฬฬšฬอŠฬŠฬฬฐฬซฬ™ฬฬ–อ“ ฬตอ›อฬฉฬฒฬฒอ‰yฬทอƒฬˆฬ’อ€ฬฬ†ฬ‘ฬญฬฒฬŸฬซอ–ฬคฬญoฬตอ’ฬ‰ฬอ’อ„ฬ†ฬœฬฉฬ™อ…อ”ฬฐuฬดฬ‡อฬออ‡ฬนฬกrฬถฬ“อ—อ˜ฬˆอ’อ†ฬอ„ฬ…ฬ™ฬบฬป ฬธฬ’ฬบฬกฬ˜ฬฅฬฅฬฌฬชอ…ฬปhฬถอ†อƒฬฟฬอœฬฎฬฬนอฬจaฬถฬ“ฬŠฬชอœฬบฬฅฬฆฬฎฬฃฬฎฬชอ–rฬทฬ†ฬฃฬฆฬฏฬฃฬฅอฬกอˆdฬตฬฝอƒฬ‰ฬ€อ›ฬฬ อ‡ฬนwฬตอƒฬ”ฬŒอ›ฬƒฬฬ…ฬ•ฬฟอฬฌอ‡ฬผฬบฬฌaฬตฬŽฬ™ฬฏrฬดอ„ออƒฬ‚ฬ€ฬƒฬฉฬฏฬชฬžฬ—อ“ฬซฬœอ”eฬถฬŒฬƒฬฟฬ•ฬ™ฬฬ™อŽ.ฬทอŒอƒอ›อ—ฬ•อ—ฬ•อ™ ฬตฬŽอ˜ฬ•อ‚ฬฟฬ‘ฬชฬฌฬจNฬทอ’อŒฬ™ฬคอ…ฬœฬผอฬจอ•อšoฬทฬŒฬฬ€อ†ฬ™ฬ—ฬ–ฬผฬฬฃtฬธอ†ฬŽอ›อ‹ฬฬŒฬงอˆอฬŸฬฆฬ– ฬถฬŒฬˆฬˆฬ‹ฬฬ’ฬ€อ’ฬฑอ™อ”ฬบcฬตฬอ›ฬ’อ†ฬ‘อ„อ˜อ ฬฟฬ—ฬ–ฬญoฬดอ†ฬ„ออ—อ‘ฬพฬ•อฬปฬชออšฬณoฬธฬ‹อŠฬ’ฬ‡อ‚อ‚ฬชฬจฬžอ–ฬนฬlฬธอ„อฬงอœอŽฬŸ.ฬดฬ•อƒฬฬŒฬจฬคฬนอœฬงฬกฬบอ•ฬซฬฏ ฬธฬ‡ฬอฬ€อ™ฬฎNฬธฬฝออ€อ–ฬ˜ฬซฬ—ฬงอ‡ฬผฬฏoฬทอ›ฬŒฬ‹ฬฝฬ”อฬ“ฬพฬจtฬตฬ‹ฬฬฅอˆฬขฬฒฬŸ ฬดอ—อ†อฬฟฬ‰อ อ†อ‰อˆฬบcฬธฬŒฬ‘ฬ‚ฬ‹ฬ‚อ‘ฬฬขฬŸฬนอŽอ™ฬนฬ oฬธฬฟฬŽอ อ‚ฬฬฎฬ˜อŽฬœฬชฬบฬฏฬฃฬฎฬฒoฬถอ„ฬฒอ•อ™lฬตฬ’ฬงอ™ฬฅฬฃฬฅอŽ.ฬทอ›ฬšอ‘ฬพอ‚อ‹ฬŽฬ อ‰ฬฐฬฆอ–ฬ—อ–อˆ

Or maybe this way: ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ด, ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„'๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท ๐Ÿ„ฐ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ต. ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฟ ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ต ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด. ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ป. ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ป.

Or perhaps this way: แŽดแฌแŽดแ‹, แŽฉแŽงแฌ'แ’แ‹ แ•แฌแˆแ‚ แ— แ•แ‚แŽงแ‡แŽงแŽฆแŽฆ. แŽฎแแ‹แ—แ•แ‹ แ•แ–แŽงแŽฎ แŽทแ—แฆแŽฅแแŽถ แŽทแ‹ แ‹แแ‰แŽฅแŽงแฌแ• แŽงแŽฆ แŽฉแŽงแฌแ’ แ‚แ—แ’แŽดแ‡แ—แ’แ‹. แแŽงแ– แˆแŽงแŽงแ. แแŽงแ– แˆแŽงแŽงแ.

I dont even have a fancy keyboard and I can do these things. Just my standard laptop keyboard.

You've just been served. I was never envious of your keyboard. :D

Yอ›eอ›aอ›,อ› bอ›uอ›tอ› Iอ›'อ›mอ› cอ›uอ›rอ›rอ›eอ›nอ›tอ›lอ›yอ› oอ›nอ› aอ›nอ›dอ›rอ›oอ›iอ›dอ› ;อ›^อ›)อ›

Yอ›eอ›aอ›,อ› bอ›uอ›tอ› Iอ›'อ›mอ› cอ›uอ›rอ›rอ›eอ›nอ›tอ›lอ›yอ› oอ›nอ› aอ›nอ›dอ›rอ›oอ›iอ›dอ› ;อ›^อ›)อ›
Hmm First of all, impressive. Second of all, thank goodness you're not an iOS guy. I like you twice as much now. I should have known since you use Linux. Just never thought about it.

๐Ÿ…ธ ๐Ÿ…น๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ. ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ††, ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ?

It's not hard. It's just a *terminal emulator with cowsay installed.

*It's actually termux, which is a bit more than a terminal emulator. There's a fairly large group of packages you can install on it. I mostly use it for yt-dlp. Some time I need to sit down and really figure out the mega cl interface, and maybe write a couple scripts to make things easier. The official client has a lot of bloat I'm not interested in, in addition to being proprietary, and the web interface kind of sucks on a phone.

It's not hard. It's just a *terminal emulator with cowsay installed.

*It's actually termux, which is a bit more than a terminal emulator. There's a fairly large group of packages you can install on it. I mostly use it for yt-dlp. Some time I need to sit down and really figure out the mega cl interface, and maybe write a couple scripts to make things easier. The official client has a lot of bloat I'm not interested in, in addition to being proprietary, and the web interface kind of sucks on a phone.
Oh, so you didn't type that cow out, you just used Cowsay script to write in "not bad" and, bingo, Bob's your uncle.

You sneaky cheater. =-P

Last edited:
Back